• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Flash of Two Worlds

A last one, The Flash - Inevitable Intersection.
Nevermind, I don't like it.

The Flash - Never Go Back

Last edited:
OK, new updates from the music discovery fun we just had!

Badfinger easily won it for the Babies:
That is wonderful! Works perfectly.

Music is such a subjective thing. For me, while "Never Surrender" works, it feels a bit too dark, not fun enough. As in my mind, this should a lulling of the audience moment -- a brief high energy, fun, heroic (cheesy?) moment before everything goes to Hell. While maybe not specifically this song, but something in that epic 80s movie power rock style....

Or a different take, if you wanted to go with a more tonally traditional superhero instrumental sound, the obvious choice is you could just use the the tv show soundtrack by Blake Neely.

Again, as I said, music is subjective, and you will never please everyone with your choices. So long as it makes you smile and gives you the warm fuzzies, that is alll that is important.

Of the various titles suggested so far, I like:

THE FLASH OF TWO WORLDS ( ok, that one was mind LOL.... but it refers to the classic first DC Comics team-up of the Golden Age Flash and Silver Flash and established the Multiverse for DC)

SPAGHETTI AND BUTTERFLIES and THE SPAGHETTI PARADOX are both great, but do they set the right tone?

TERMINAL PARADOXES sounds cool

DAYS OF FUTURE PAST ... again, made me smile!

Regarding the Ending.... I would again recommend losing the New Bruce stuff since Barry is supposed to have learned his lesson.
I think there are two natural end points before this.

1. End on Barry in court holding his Dad's hand with a tear of happiness rolling down his face.

2. End just after Iris walks away with the Barry's smiling solo shot before his cell phone rings.

In both instances, with the right emotional, inspirational music building up behind it, you could cut simply to the End Credits, or Cut to some custom montage credits that celebrate either the DCEU or Flash history.

My last subjective input. 😁

I love that Baby Blue works so well.

I strongly disagree about Never Surrender. I think it works as well or better than Baby Blue. The lyrics are positive. Your synch is perfect. You already have the light comedic moment with Baby Blue. Very tongue in cheek. Why not have something a bit more serious?

Love The Flash of Two Worlds as the title. It's a perfect double entendre. It's epic and memorable.

Love all this discussion!!

Ok, I am now also LOVING “The Flash of Two Worlds.” I think we might have a winner… it doesn’t over promise or tell too much..

Re: Ending credits. I SOO agree that we should “celebrate the DCEU, with some bits and pieces of Flash history interspersed throughout!!” I am not a comics historian at all, so please suggest great things to include!! :D

As for whether Never Surrender ultimately works….
we’ve been dissecting these “moments”, and gotten them into great positions. I’ve just finished the first version, completely padded with everything I think I want in the movie narratively. Now, it’s time to analyze the movie AS A WHOLE - overall pacing with the new scenes and all the trims, and how these score replacements truly FEEL in context of the whole. I do REALLY LIKE Never Surrender for the meaning and some perfect lyrics at times (and the high note right when Keaton flies in, gives me feels) and I personally love that these needle drops are more obscure. But viewing the movie as a whole will truly tell if @bionicbob’s thoughts prove true, I admit I worry that too.

As for the ending. Not sure whether i would remove the Bruce stuff, since now technically it could have played out this way anyways. Barry did learn his lesson and just comes home to good news that wasn’t available the night before. I like that he lets his mom go but “fate” gives him back his dad. The ending when his dad is still in jail feels too anticlimactic for the ride we were just on. He just went through hell, let’s give him a small win somehow. :)

But I am very open to an ending before Bruce, especially if the new credits are right. With the right music, it would be a better send off! I’ll start working but open to ideas here!!

Again, thank you all!!

And so far, "Never Surrender" seems to hit best and lets me carry the song all the way to Kara's death. (Also reordered a lot of shots here for flow)
This is growing on me.... though I think the music should start right when Barry says "Oh Sh@t"

Though, if staying with the NEVER SURRENDER theme, this might be more energetic....

😁

I really want to like this edit. I'm not a fan of superhero movies besides Batman (dark and mysterious), Hulk (I love smashing things, too!) and a little Superman (have to love Christopher Reeve). Im open to liking Flash but if you include Thunderstruck or Let's Go Crazy, I'm looking for Colonel Austin!

Happy I'm not young, sir. Not young at all. I had another birthday on Friday.
Happy Birthday GIF by Fleischer Studios

I’m pretty good with photoshop…

What if the end credits had photos of Barry with the JL crew, showing the “happy ending DCEU“? Photos of them pal’ing around, on missions, having families and growing old together? Maybe scrapbook photos on top of a background of classic comics pages of similar events?

If anyone can help me with ideas and find the comic images along those lines, I can make similar versions with this actual DCEU crew…

Back
Top Bottom