• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Flash of Two Worlds

Too late for one last suggestion for the end? Not so sure about that ending song...😁 since you have a couple of cool rockers, how about the perfect one for the end? Drown in the lyrics...
That's awesome! It works perfect. Almost eerie hearing it as the pictures scroll.

lets see what you can do!
Well, not sure if it's too late for it but perhaps a song from the Batman Forever soundtrack?
https://www.youtubemultiplier.com/6...f-two-videos-with-credit-and-songs-for-fl.php

One thing I will say about the credits is that the actual names are hard to read due to them being so small. Maybe make them bigger while the pictures are smaller?
Too late for one last suggestion for the end? Not so sure about that ending song...😁 since you have a couple of cool rockers, how about the perfect one for the end? Drown in the lyrics...

Ayo, Halloween The Curse Of Michael Myers references lol.

Last edited:
Drown in the lyrics...
OK Art - I've done a proper version as requested! But I think I am missing something when you say "drown in the lyrics" ... how do the lyrics relate to the DCEU or Barry's ending emotional state? What am I missing? :ROFLMAO:
That's awesome! It works perfect. Almost eerie hearing it as the pictures scroll.
Maybe you can explain how the lyrics relate to the DCEU or Barry's ending emotional state - what am I missing? :ROFLMAO:

Well, not sure if it's too late for it but perhaps a song from the Batman Forever soundtrack?
https://www.youtubemultiplier.com/6...f-two-videos-with-credit-and-songs-for-fl.php
This one is pretty sweet, love it! At a certain point it kinda loses me, but I loove the intro and first 45 sec. Doesn't quite say "End of the DCEU" though, which is what I'm looking for... But thank you for this! It might come up in another edit!

Bobby McFerrin is still in the lead for me....
Otherwise, from feedback from previews, I've:
  • cleaned up the title disappearing into the lightning a little
  • added a bit more to the final Barry shot disappear electricity (you can see it in the clip above)
  • added a shot of the dog safe and barking to the end of the Babies sequence so we see it for sure
  • did a little audio smoothing to the end of Bruce and Barry's discussion.

Gonna give it another full viewing this weekend for more polish. Thanks for all the feedback, still receptive to more!

WakeupKeo said:
OK Art - I've done a proper version as requested! But I think I am missing something when you say "drown in the lyrics" ... how do the lyrics relate to the DCEU or Barry's ending emotional state? What am I missing? :ROFLMAO:

The song appears to be about finding solace and salvation in a person or relationship. The lyrics suggest a strong belief and reliance on someone, possibly a romantic partner or a trusted companion.

The first verse portrays a yearning for connection, with the narrator pleading for the other person to acknowledge their presence. The line "It's so easy to believe in you, I believed in you" highlights a deep trust and faith in the individual, emphasizing their importance in the narrator's life.

The second verse continues with the theme of dependence, describing the person as an addiction. The line "Fear no evil, you'll be safe in here, I was saved in here" suggests that being with this person brings a sense of security and protection from negativity.

The chorus, "And fools shine on, where fools shine on," could imply that those who continue to hope and believe will find their own light and happiness. It may suggest that despite potential hardships or setbacks, by holding onto their beliefs and trusting in someone, they will ultimately find solace and fulfillment.

The bridge of the song highlights the idea of living in the present moment and finding satisfaction in the present rather than focusing on the future. The lines "Want tomorrow, no tomorrow, come together, only here and now, and I need it now" express a desire to prioritize the present moment and seek immediate gratification.

The lyrics also touch upon the concept of personal growth and self-reflection. The phrase "Walk the narrow, straight and narrow, look behind me, there's a light out there, in your light I stare" suggests that through this relationship, the narrator finds guidance and direction, moving forward on a path of personal growth and enlightenment.

Overall, "And Fools Shine On" seems to convey the idea that even in the face of uncertainty, belief in someone and the present moment can bring a sense of safety, hope, and solace. It encourages the listener to continue shining their light even when faced with challenges or when it may seem foolish to do so.

My mistake. I guess there is no connection. I just thought it sounded good as a sort of epic ending. Carry on. 🤣

Last edited:
Doesn't quite say "End of the DCEU" though, which is what I'm looking for...
Not in an epic way but I feel like it works in terms of ending the big DCEU with more of a soft ballad in contrast to the gritty beginning that was MOS.

Feel like the lyrics could help to fit it in the film as well:

Thought I could live my life as a stranger
Hide from the heartbreak that love always brings
Make it to the higher ground
And try to turn the volume down
Couldn't stop the sirens from singing
Sing for me, baby.
Nobody lives without love
Nobody gets to give up
You can try to lock your heart away
But love will come back for you some day
Nobody Lives Without Love
You can try to lock your heart away
But love will come back for you some day
Nobody Lives Without Love
You came along like a flash of pure lightning
Crashed into my life like a runaway star

Plus, it's just a fun nod to an underrated DC film (Batman Forever).

Last edited:
Hi friends!
Sorry for the delay, just wrapping this edit up. It is now finished.

One big last change - It has bothered me from the beginning that Barry mentions believing his mom was killed, but makes no effort to investigate that. It seemed obvious to me. I know the Flash history and that another Flash movie would have dealt with this, and I didn't think it was something that could be fixed.

But I found a way, and now all mentions of Nora having a "killer" are removed. Instead, its possible it was just an accident that Nora did to herself. I'm very excited about this change, as now a casual viewer might not ask the same questions I initially had on this subject.

I have also been toiling away over a trailer, hoping to make one from the awesome song suggestions given in the thread. BUt its proving much harder than I hoped, to find the right narrative to fit the music mood. I apologize, I will keep trying.

I was able to make this trailer though. Its built from scratch but ends up felling like all 'generic summer blockbuster" trailers, but I like the story it tells.

I missed releasing it this week, so it will officially get posted next week. Thank you everyone who has been super supportive and all the amazing suggestions and contributions. This edit is so much better because of all of you!!

But I found a way, and now all mentions of Nora having a "killer" are removed. Instead, its possible it was just an accident that Nora did to herself. I'm very excited about this change, as now a casual viewer might not ask the same questions I initially had on this subject.
It would've been funny if the killer was indeed Barry's dad all along, but he's just kept pretending he's innocent.

Now that you closed the DC chapter (I guess), any ideas about what other bad movies you'll try to make less bad? Any passion project?

Back
Top Bottom