• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Terminator 3 T-HOPE Edition

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
Terminator 3 - T-HOPE Edition

I thought that the original Terminator 3 film was a lost cause, beyond repair.

T-Hope a good a good job here of removing the crap and turning it into something better, something that I can watch without cringing all the way through.

Of particular note is the removal of virtually all emotions from the T-X Terminator, making it more of an emotionless robotic killing machine that its supposed to be. Also most of Arnies really bad moments are gone, like the sunglasses bit and the ‘talk to the hand’.

A good Edit, more in keeping with the previous films.

My rating of the original: 2/10
My rating of this FanEdit: 7/10

T-HOPE said:
I see that the fancut marker (subtitle) is not completely in synch like it was with the PAL version, but hey... nothing is perfect.

I'm gonna make the torrent within a couple of days.
Release Day was not stopped... it was only postponed. It is inevitable! 8)

oh_riginal said:
T-HOPE said:
I see that the fancut marker (subtitle) is not completely in synch like it was with the PAL version, but hey... nothing is perfect.

I'm gonna make the torrent within a couple of days.
Release Day was not stopped... it was only postponed. It is inevitable! 8)[/quote:38e1xbzq]
Hahahah, good one!!! :D

Terminator 3 - T-HOPE Edition

I just saw this edit and I think T-Hope did an exellent job! I liked the intro very much and I was glad he removed the elton john sunglasses ( I hated these in the original t3). Now the terminator is a real terminator and not some laughable guy! Thanks T-Hope for bringing us THE TERMINATOR back!

A very good Edit!

My rating of the original: 5.5/10
My rating of this FanEdit: 7.5/10

Wow. Thanks for the kind words guys!!! I'm beginning to feel shy now.

That was one epic little joke, oh_riginal. =)

While I'm here, your version rocked my socks, T-HOPE.

Lol, I liked it.

I hope I can start to torrent version 2.0 ntsc tomorrow.

oh_riginal said:
Doesn't seem to be seeded... been stuck at 1.1% for hours. :-(
I freakin' just uploaded, seeded it for an hour and then switched off the computer because I went to bed. This torrent is just released, so please have some patience!!!

T-HOPE said:
oh_riginal said:
I freakin' just uploaded, seeded it for an hour and then switched off the computer because I went to bed. This torrent is just released, so please have some patience!!![/quote:2bk10927]

Ouch! Okay then. :shock:

Not only was it a very enjoyable film (even if it's still a little bit contrived and somewhat silly compared to the first two - but it's not a cringe type of film) but the technical side of the editing was absolutely seamless. I never actually watched the copy I own (it was a garage sale anyway), and frankly, I'll never know where the cuts are. =)

This is an awesome edit. I can't believe just with the removal of gestures and stupid dialogue how much better this is.
EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!! :)

oh_riginal said:
T-HOPE said:
oh_riginal said:
I freakin' just uploaded, seeded it for an hour and then switched off the computer because I went to bed. This torrent is just released, so please have some patience!!![/quote:1y9jvvy1]

Ouch! Okay then. :shock:[/quote:1y9jvvy1]
Sorry, had a bad day back then. The problem is, every version I have uploaded my T3 fanedit, within a few hours there is someone complaining that it's not seeded. But hey, I live in Europe. Most of the times I create the torrent in the evening, after work, dinner, etc. So then I upload the torrent, seed it for probably 15 minutes to see if it works and then turn off the computer because I go to bed. When I wake up the next morning, there are 2 possibilities:
1) I turn on the computer to seed.
2) I don't have time for option 1 and turn it on when I'm back from work.
With option 2, it's been most likely 20 hours since it last has been seeded, and then the complaints show up. Most complaints are from American people, who live in a different timezone than I do, which causes some of these issues.

So sorry for me bursting out, but this happened with every version I released, so for a minute, it got really on my nerve.

Hope you forgive me! :)

jamiemark said:
This is an awesome edit. I can't believe just with the removal of gestures and stupid dialogue how much better this is.
EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!! :)
Thank you very much!!!! :D
It's still a movie with plotholes and imperfect things, but in my opinion, it's better wachtable now.

You did a really great Job Maurice!
After some days of downloading your Pal 2.0 version it was finished some hours ago. I could hardly await how this edit would be.
I was really surprised that it?s nearly a perfect edit.
There were only 2 or 3 hardly noticable sound steps.
Thanks that you removed the scene with the ugly sunglasses.
Tomorrow i will take a look on the original cut from my dvd to discover what all changed (i disabled the marker when a watched your edit the first time because i want to realise it by my own).

Is it possible to add some other language audio files to the edit?
How long did it took until this release? I think it was a lot of work to do.
How are the other projects progressing?

Can?t wait to see your next work.
Keep it up!

Tronpheus said:
You did a really great Job Maurice!
After some days of downloading your Pal 2.0 version it was finished some hours ago. I could hardly await how this edit would be.
I was really surprised that it?s nearly a perfect edit.

Tronpheus said:
There were only 2 or 3 hardly noticable sound steps.
I'm not going to change them anymore, but the perfectionist in me likes to know where these errors appear. Can you please tell me which errors did you spot?

Tronpheus said:
Thanks that you removed the scene with the ugly sunglasses.
No problemo. I really hated that part!

Tronpheus said:
Is it possible to add some other language audio files to the edit?
How long did it took until this release? I think it was a lot of work to do.
It was indeed a lot of work, but boon23 got me through it :)
I worked about 2 months on the first version PAL.
Then worked about 6 months trying to convert it to NTSC. It lasted so long because some of my project files became corrupt and I had to re-do two scenes to improve the audio mixing. Eventually this created PAL version 2.0, just better audio mixing and 1 more scene removed. Then I converted it to NTSC.

Tronpheus said:
How are the other projects progressing?

Can?t wait to see your next work.
Keep it up!
Thanks. Right now I'm working on my Terminator 2 3D T-Hope Ultimate Edition. Gathered all the video. I have been waiting on 2 more videos, but it looks like I won't get them :-( I'm gonna need to design the DVD menu's. Still can't decide with what kind of layout I want to work.
After T23D I'm planning to do 1 or 2 T2 bonus discs and 1 T1 bonus discs. Still have to a good look for a new T3 bonus disc, but before I will even gather all the clips, I want to finish T23D and T2.

Thanks for you review!!

but the perfectionist in me likes to know where these errors appear
Maybe i watch it tomorrow again to tell you exactly where these errors are.

Then worked about 6 months trying to convert it to NTSC
Damn. Never thought it would take so long.

I'm planning to do 1 or 2 T2 bonus discs and 1 T1 bonus discs
Normaly i don?t care on bonus discs or extra footage. But Terminator is a very big exception.
I hope you can get some "behind the scene" footage. That?s what interests me most.
I?m sometimes dissapointed when i buy a movie on dvd with bonus disc because the "making of" what?s included on most of the bonus discs is peace of crap compared with interviews and "making ofs?" seen on television. They are completely different (at least here in Germany).

I have been waiting on 2 more videos, but it looks like I won't get them
I hope you get them. I never had the chance to see Terminator 2 3D and would like to see some good quality scenes.

Have you known that Arnie is comletely naked in T1 (Uncut MGM)?
You can see him from the front when he walks to the three punks to kill them.

Tronpheus said:
Then worked about 6 months trying to convert it to NTSC
Damn. Never thought it would take so long.
Normally it doesn't take this long, but since the 2 important files of this project became corrupt, I had to re-do some stuff and look it up, comparing it with the first version. Also, during this week I was on wintersport... ;-)

Tronpheus said:
Normaly i don?t care on bonus discs or extra footage. But Terminator is a very big exception.
I hope you can get some "behind the scene" footage. That?s what interests me most.
I?m sometimes dissapointed when i buy a movie on dvd with bonus disc because the "making of" what?s included on most of the bonus discs is peace of crap compared with interviews and "making ofs?" seen on television. They are completely different (at least here in Germany).
I even have the rare 1984 making of T1, which has never been released on DVD. So you can expect some great stuff on the DVD's. For more info, I suggest you scroll through this topic:
http://www.faneditforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=771

Tronpheus said:
I have been waiting on 2 more videos, but it looks like I won't get them
I hope you get them. I never had the chance to see Terminator 2 3D and would like to see some good quality scenes.
I was hoping to get a CAM recording of the video that plays in the queue line, but I doubt I will eventually get it. I never heard again from that person....

Tronpheus said:
Have you known that Arnie is comletely naked in T1 (Uncut MGM)?
You can see him from the front when he walks to the three punks to kill them.
I thought he was completely naked in T1 in all DVD versions, not only uncut MGM. You can clearly see his third leg swinging around when he's walking towards the punks.

Back
Top Bottom