• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Terminator 3 T-HOPE Edition

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DawgLB said:
i meant to place this on dmnoid but i cant post reply's on there for some reason.........

when i first popped this into DVD i was so excited to only get more excited with the intro to the dvd, then i clicked play on the arriving early and my emotions went from excitement to WTH is this garbage, walking through the park made me feel that way.... the menu thingy was a bit confusing, for me atleast, playing the arriving early would only play like 7 minutes then go back to menu, after finally figuring out how to watch the entire 36 minutes uninterupted without the walking through the park part, i was impressed, i havent watched all of disk 2 yet but the interviews are interesting, james cameron made 1 referance about using T2-3D as the starting point for T3, i wonder what happened with that? anyhow this is a pretty damned good T2-3D compilation that any terminator fan must watch.
Wasnt what i was expecting but definately a must have for any terminator fan, i reckon i was hoping after your T3 edit u could turn a cam video into blu ray hi-definition ;-)
I think this is posted in the wrong topic, since this topic is about my T3 fanedit while the review is about Terminator 2 3D ;)

What was confusing about the menu? Can you please explain?
And the "complete live experience" is called interactive for a reason. You get a new menu where you can choose your position. ;-)

hehe, too bad, I don't have those magic fingers that can turn CAM footage into DVD quality, but I'm practising that in front of a mirror :)

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So, I'm a few years late to the party as usual, but I finally watched this. I think that for those who feel that UA's Coming Storm is too aggressive, this would be a real nice alternative. It's very well edited, and unlike UA's edit it features a true 5.1 mix that sounds excellent. Also, we get a subtitle track that not only indicates what was cut, but also *why* it was cut. This vastly increased my enjoyment of the movie. Kudos to T-HOPE for an excellent fanedit :)

I do feel I should state that overall I find UA's version slightly better, even without a true 5.1 mix. In general I prefer the added cuts UA made, losing things like John's stupidity, Arnie losing his head temporarily, the flying H/K, etc.

But having said that, if you prefer a gentler edit, T-HOPE has you covered. This is a very good edit, and highly recommended.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
3d_ice3.jpg

Behind the scenes documentary and interviews with celebrities at "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" UK gala opening.

Disc name: Ice Age 3: The Gala Special
Film studio name: Twentieth Century Fox
Edit crew name: AvP Productions
Date Original Film Was Released: 2009
Date Disc Was Released: December 19, 2010
Total Preservation Runtime: approximately 52 minutes

Disc specs

Type…………………….: dvd
Video Format…………: ntsc
Aspect Ratio…………..: 16:9
Audio Format…………: Dolby Digital AC3 – 256 kbps
Language……………….: English only
Subtitles………………: none
Dvd authoring………..: AvP

Disc contents

T4:Movie Special
Gala Screening
Theatrical Trailer
Two Teaser Trailers

tools used

* Adobe Photoshop CS5
* Adobe After Effects CS4
* BeSweetGUI
* cce sp v2.7
* dvd-lab pro 2
* Mpeg Video Wizard dvd
* PgcDemux
* Sony Vegas 7
* tmpgenc 4.0 XPress
* VirtualDub-MPEG2

Persons involved: AvP

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points

NewDeli

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry to necro this thread.
I just watched you edit of T3 T-HOPE, and I should say it was a lot of fun. Because of all the cheese, I had forgotten some of the action and dismembering was actually quite intense and suspenseful in this film.

There is one very short sequence that you could have cut IMHO, and that's when John shoots blindly (1'22''12sec.) after he and Kate have just arrived in what they believe to be Skynet key point facility. Also, the Terminator knocking off this car's hood like crazy at 1'19''22 sec. was a bit strange too (is that the way T850s are supposed to recover after an unwanted reprogramming :eek: ?) Maybe you could have inserted an ABORT SUCCESSFUL layer to show that John wasn't his target anymore, but I am not even sure such things are feasible on a casual edit job.

By the way, I don't think the above two posts belong here, as they clearly don't have anything to do with this edit (ignore this if the forum allows misplaced announcements such as these).

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
NewDeli said:
By the way, I don't think the above two posts belong here, as they clearly don't have anything to do with this edit (ignore this if the forum allows misplaced announcements such as these).
Deleted. Thank you for mentioning it.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Damn. Now how am I gonna find the data for the "Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" preserv?

TV's Frink

Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not sure if serious, but there's already a thread for it.

jediplough66

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I cant find this film anywhere... shame as it sounds amazing. I like the idea of building the terminator at the beginning of nightmare section... 

I hope somebody re uploads it as its a shame after all the hard work the editor put into it, then it vanishes...

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jediplough66 said:
I cant find this film anywhere... shame as it sounds amazing. I like the idea of building the terminator at the beginning of nightmare section... 

I hope somebody re uploads it as its a shame after all the hard work the editor put into it, then it vanishes...

This is not the place to ask about edit availability. Warning issued, as this is not your first offense. I would recommend reading the rules before posting again.

https://www.fanedit.org/rules/
https://www.fanedit.org/long-rules/

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ok, I finally got access back to my account. My email thopeedition has been hacked when the yahoo servers were massively hacked. Yahoo won't give me back control whlie everything fanedit related was linked to that emailaddress. So keep in mind that emailaddress doesn't work anymore. I'm not really active in making fanedits, while I still have some good ideas. My personal life prevents me from working on fanedits/preservations anymore.

However, if you are looking for something, feel free to contact me through PM.

The Danger Zone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Welcome back, T-HOPE! It's not every day an old member of the IFDB finds a way to come back online.

T-HOPE

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Motleys Fanedits said:
Welcome back, T-HOPE! It's not every day an old member of the IFDB finds a way to come back online.

Thanks! I'm still bummed that I did't get back my access to my email account. I have posted that emailaddress in all my fanedit info menus.

Top Bottom