• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Terminator 3 T-HOPE Edition

If you have watched this fanedit, please rate it here:

• 10 stars (awesome)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 stars

• 8 stars

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 7 stars

• 6 stars (average)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • 5 stars

• 4 stars

• 3 stars

• 2 stars

• 1 star (atrocious)

• Total voters
  • Poll votes is visible for users with special permission.
He is naked in all versions of the film.

The MGM is no more uncut than any previous release.

A lot of the ol' VHS copies made "it" invisible though...Arnie's nethers tended to get shadowed completely out in the darker transfer.

And Hope...that T1 making of? Is that the UK release that has Making of T1 and T2 on one tape? I think I still have that somewhere too. :)

I only have the MGM DVD here so i just mentioned this version.
On the old video tapes the quality was too bad so i never realised his third leg ;)

I even have the rare 1984 making of T1, which has never been released on DVD.
Sounds very interesting.
I see you like the series as i do, 8)

Same here. I would love to see that making of video. I'm surprised it wasn't included on the Special Edition DVD of T1.

phaota said:
Same here. I would love to see that making of video. I'm surprised it wasn't included on the Special Edition DVD of T1.
Yeah me too. Same goes for the Guns N' Roses video "You Could Be Mine", such a shame that it wasn't included on the Terminator 2 Ultimate Edition because of licensing problems.

I know what you mean, guys.. i was accustomed to only VHS copies of the first movie 'til i bought the MGM DVD with the "foil" cover and when the part came up with naked Arnold walking through the park or whatever, it was a shock, but then i couldn't stop laughing because of the serious look on his face.. i laughed so hard that i had tears in my eyes LOL. :lol:

T-Hope, what's up with the seeding of the NTSC version on Demonoid? I'm at 95.1% and haven't had a seed all day, just a lot of leechers. Did you stop torrenting the movie? Please don't. I want to finish my DL so I can see your fanedit.

I was wondering the same thing,I have been upping stuff for a very long time,and I have to say,this is the SLOWEST upload I have EVER seen,damn and I really want to see this too.

Maybe in the future,if interested,you could maybe send a copy or 2 out to people that can seed alot faster,and without all the shutting down at night and stuff.

I would like to add that it was a damn great edit,but I have yet to see it,hopefully by the weekend,I to am stuck at 95.1% for a long time.

still looking forward to this eventually

DJ

ps also 1 more thing,after this initial seed,you will be lucky to have anyone left to seed once we have it,most all of us are WAAAAY over the share ratio already and we dont even have it yet,I myself have uploaded 18GB's.

*I edited my post for spelling LOL*

Hahahahaha....you and me both Dark Jedi. :) Would have been better to put the NTSC edit on RapidShare. No need to wait on torrents then.

I actually prefer the newsgroups,I used to be a big torrent fan,but I am starting to hate it more and more.
and NOT just becasue of this one,there are several others that really need help too.

Just tried loading the trackers from the MiniNova site for T-Hope's edit. Got a little activity on the DL for a few minutes, then zippo. Got around 6 hours left on the "Big Trouble In Little China: Expanded Edition" torrent from Demonoid. Don't get me wrong. I like torrents, as long as they are well seeded.

Can you get into Demonoid? I've tried several times in the last few hours and I keep getting "Document contains no data". Weird.

phaota said:
T-Hope, what's up with the seeding of the NTSC version on Demonoid? I'm at 95.1% and haven't had a seed all day, just a lot of leechers. Did you stop torrenting the movie? Please don't. I want to finish my DL so I can see your fanedit.
I'm still seeding, but only a daytime European time. At night the computer is off. So you probably start the computer when I turn it off and go to bed.
I'm still seeding it, but my upload is 60 kb/s. Sorry if this is slow. When I'm back from work I will pause the PAL version 2.0 so the NTSC 2.0 may go faster.

That's all I can do at the moment. But I'm still seeding both the PAL as NTSC version.

Well, Demonoid had a crash last night, so it wasn't possible to get into it. Thanks for seeding the movie. Nearly done torrenting it. I'm at 98.3% now.

I'm at about 98% myself on the NTSC version (the only one I'm currently uploading), and I plan on just seeding it for as long as it takes to get lots of the other people to the seed level.

Demonoid claims they'll be restoring from backups... whatever that will mean.

Thanks guys!!! Thanks for understanding!

Found an error in the edit. When you cut in the CRS promotional video segment, the dialog and music is absent for most of it. It is only at the end of the scene, when Brewster comments that the information came from Cyberdyne, that the dialog comes back in with the two characters. Did you mean for this scene to be silent? So far, though, you have done a marvelous job on the film.

Added note: Just finished watching the edit. Awesome work, T-Hope. You've made the movie way better than the original version. Granted, it is still a very messed up film in concerns to the amount of story, character (mainly John) and special effects errors, but you did something I'm very happy of - made John a stronger, less wimpy character who knows his way around military weapons and situations due to Sarah's upbringing. Thanks for making this edit. I gave Boon a DVD label to put on the webpage for your edit. Hope you like it. Turned out great.

phaota said:
Found an error in the edit. When you cut in the CRS promotional video segment, the dialog and music is absent for most of it. It is only at the end of the scene, when Brewster comments that the information came from Cyberdyne, that the dialog comes back in with the two characters. Did you mean for this scene to be silent? So far, though, you have done a marvelous job on the film.
Oh man. I really this is NOT true, because then the fanedit is fucked up. There should be music and dialogue. I hope the conversion did not fuck this up. I only checked this NTSC version at some points, mostly the new scenes from version 2.0 and it looked okay. Let's prayn this is not true!!! :eek:

phaota said:
Added note: Just finished watching the edit. Awesome work, T-Hope. You've made the movie way better than the original version. Granted, it is still a very messed up film in concerns to the amount of story, character (mainly John) and special effects errors, but you did something I'm very happy of - made John a stronger, less wimpy character who knows his way around military weapons and situations due to Sarah's upbringing. Thanks for making this edit. I gave Boon a DVD label to put on the webpage for your edit. Hope you like it. Turned out great.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm still worried about the glitch you just mentioned and I am going to check this out.
Waiting for that DVD label now. I'm curious!! :)

Back
Top Bottom