• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Post The Trailer Of Your Amazing Fanedit!

Another music video. This time for my 6 film Nightmare on Elm Street series.
This is the track that plays over the end credits to my edit of The Dream Master.
It fits the Elm Street series like a razor-fingered glove.

This video features no violence or gore, so if that kinda thing turns you off, don't worry.
Instead, I wanted to focus on the characters & take the viewer on a trip to Freddy's dream world with an uplifting ending.

Last edited:
This is the track that plays over the end credits to my edit of The Dream Master.

This video features no violence or gore, so if that kinda thing turns you off, don't worry.
Instead, I wanted to focus on the characters & take the viewer on a trip to Freddy's dream world with an uplifting ending.
That is very ummm...appropriate? @Ray Danger, you are one serious editing machine.

I recently realized that the trailer from 12 monkeys on the bluray was low qual.. so I remade it and changed a couple of things to reflect my recent edit of the movie. it's a conservation/fanedit hybrid trailer. the links is for a playlist with the original for your viewing pleasure. Have you seen my edit? no ! Go nuts, enjoy the Curse! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXStCfB-mD-4T-5dhGp7l-XNiKDX-Bne3

Re-upped in the correct aspect-ratio, in HD & with a few small fixes!

Twin Peaks: FIRE WALK WITH ME 🦉 The Missing Season

I'm almost finished with my mini series edit of the Twin Peaks film from 1992 - Fire Walk with Me.
For those unfamiliar with it, the movie was released after the mega cliff hanger series ending of season 2.
In 2014, deleted scenes from the film were released for the first time. There are other edits that cut those scenes into a 3 hour movie. This edit is different because it splits the film into 3 episodes, complete with a custom title credits sequence like in the first two seasons.
Head over to my dedicated thread to see more and give me some input!

https://forums.fanedit.org/threads/twin-peaks-season-0-fire-walk-with-me.28167/

Hey, everyone. Kept you waiting, huh? I took a break from editing due to this year being my own personal Apocalypse Now. I'm in a better place, and now have the time to get back to work.

From my love of the Mignola-verse, comes a new vision of the original film. No romance. Less comedy. More horror. This version of the original Hellboy (2004) film seeks to bring the story closer to its comic roots. No romance with Liz. Abe feels a bit more serious. Hellboy is no longer a manchild. I don't think you can remove all the Del Toro elements without making a choppy mess - but you can get closer to a more satisfying Mignola adaptation. Also, subscribe to my companion youtube account if you haven't already!

Last edited:

Hey, everyone. Kept you waiting, huh? I took a break from editing due to this year being my own personal Apocalypse Now. I'm in a better place, and now have the time to get back to work.

From my love of the Mignola-verse, comes a new vision of the original film. No romance. Less comedy. More horror. This version of the original Hellboy (2004) film seeks to bring the story closer to its comic roots. No romance with Liz. Abe feels a bit more serious. Hellboy is no longer a manchild. I don't think you can remove all the Del Toro elements without making a choppy mess - but you can get closer to a more satisfying Mignola adaptation. Also, subscribe to my companion youtube account if you haven't already!
This looks super cool. What is the music used in the trailer?

Twin Peaks: FIRE WALK WITH ME 🦉 The Missing Season

I'm almost finished with my mini series edit of the Twin Peaks film from 1992 - Fire Walk with Me.
For those unfamiliar with it, the movie was released after the mega cliff hanger series ending of season 2.
In 2014, deleted scenes from the film were released for the first time. There are other edits that cut those scenes into a 3 hour movie. This edit is different because it splits the film into 3 episodes, complete with a custom title credits sequence like in the first two seasons.
Head over to my dedicated thread to see more and give me some input!
I wonder how much unused footage exists from TP The Return? Anymore TP is always welcome, especially as we will never likely get anything after The Return (which I thought was absolutely excellent apart from keeping Copper out of the main story for too long.)

Two edits of The NeverEnding Story will be released early next year to mark the 40th anniversary of the original release in April 1984.

The Atreyu Edit - done in conjunction with @Atreyu, effectively extends the 94-minute International Cut as much as possible by splicing in bits of the 101-minute German Cut. Compared to my earlier Hybrid Cut, this has more of the additional Giorgio Moroder music such as the opening title song and during the Swamps of Sadness.

Hybrid Cut v3 - another update of my first edit (originally listed here in February 2022), which added a few parts of the International Cut to make my personal preferred version of the film. Finally able to correct some issues that had been bugging me and also added a couple of minor new elements.

Last edited:
Been sitting on this not knowing what to do with it until now! This is the trailer for my first published fanedit, turning the film Electroma into a movie adaptation of the Daft Punk album Human After All. Both were made by Daft Punk and made in the same era, and I've always wanted to see an adaptation of my favorite Daft Punk album. So, I made it myself! The trailer is rather reflective of the editing style of the movie.

Been sitting on this not knowing what to do with it until now! This is the trailer for my first published fanedit, turning the film Electroma into a movie adaptation of the Daft Punk album Human After All. Both were made by Daft Punk and made in the same era, and I've always wanted to see an adaptation of my favorite Daft Punk album. So, I made it myself! The trailer is rather reflective of the editing style of the movie.

Damn! That's pretty wicked, BVC!

Damn! That's pretty wicked, BVC!

Not to brag, but it was honestly nothing. It's mostly recycled from the finished edit anyway, most of the challenge was in picking the right shots. Finding that balance between "cool image!" and "that's a spoiler!" was the trickiest part! Part of the reason I picked the scene from the edit I did was two-fold, actually:

1. Robot Rock is the most famous song off the album
2. The shot of the silver robot looking up from his newspaper and then looking down is the most famous shot from the original film, memed on a lot

Two most popular parts, make that the trailer.

Not to brag, but it was honestly nothing. It's mostly recycled from the finished edit anyway, most of the challenge was in picking the right shots. Finding that balance between "cool image!" and "that's a spoiler!" was the trickiest part! Part of the reason I picked the scene from the edit I did was two-fold, actually:

1. Robot Rock is the most famous song off the album
2. The shot of the silver robot looking up from his newspaper and then looking down is the most famous shot from the original film, memed on a lot

Two most popular parts, make that the trailer.
Darn it. Blue! I was trying to hype it so people would watch it, want to see the edit, think it is the best thing since multiple settings on bidets, and you become more famous than Daft Punk.

@BlueVaporConcord

Last edited:
Here is the trailer for my upcoming Psycho edit!
A special thanks to @ArtisDead for the great song suggestion!

Well...that worked out quite well! You seriously have to love some classic Ozzy and Randy as the score to an edit about a psychotic madman.

Funnily enough, it looks like @nonamenum0 and I had the same idea when it came to twin peaks, almost like great minds think alike! "Twin peaks the prelude" is another edit which seeks to turn fire walk with me into a more digestible experience, this time with 4 episodes instead of 3. Features about an hours worth of restored footage and some rescoring of a few scenes, I hope my first fan edit proves to be a stepping stone into a time consuming, yet worthwhile hobby đź‘Ť

This trailer for my new fan-edit, Hulk: The Exploding Frogs Cut, uses Wasteland by 10 Years, where clips are spliced in a way to mimic Bruce Banner's tragic life and tormented mind. I was reminded of 2000's superhero trailers such as Watchmen (2009) and Fantastic Four (2005), where rock-music was used effectively to convey the intensity and scale of the films we were going to see. The fan-edit seeks to strip away more of the campy and unnecessary elements imbued in this film, so as to keep a consistent darker tone and more fluid experience with less wacky transitions and CGI. The use of little sound was a creative choice on my part, so Hulk's roar at the end earns its spot and is built up to by the chorus and lyrics. I'd like to thank @ArtisDead, @greenturnedblue, @INIGHTMARES, and @bbghost for helping make this edit a reality and not giving up on me these past two months. You have my upmost thanks. And a special thanks to @ArtisDead for helping me pick out the music for this and getting my approval started!

Link to the project thread: https://forums.fanedit.org/threads/hulk-the-exploding-frogs-cut-edit-remake-2023.27775/

I'm pretty excited about the editor reaching out to me and letting me know that this edit nears completion. Another badass rocking trailer! Ten Years...freaking awesome! Love that ending!

Back
Top Bottom