• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Post The Trailer Of Your Amazing Fanedit!

That's certainly...different.
I’m trying to make it more psychological and the pacing a little more intense. The themes of nightmares, rage, violence, passion and of course, obsession, I hope to make these themes stand out more with my fanedit.

Last edited:
Here is a rough trailer for Episode 07 of The Tarantino Tales. Viewer discretion is adamantly advised. That awesome intro is by @Wraith. He took my dedication and made it rock!
A little late to the party here, but this is a great trailer. I didn't think it would be possible to trim down a great movie like Inglourious Basterds down to an hour, but the trailer alone seems to do it in just a few minutes.

Trailer for my newest edit, 9/11 Consecution. Coming soon!

That's really cool. This is looking more and more like a very ambitious project. I think that you should make it clear that the footage that you have assembled to create the montage that you are using to tell our story, will have station identifiers and such since it is actual footage. Many of us have been following your project with keen interest and are aware but some may not be. Great work, Greenie!

Back
Top Bottom