• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Post The Trailer Of Your Amazing Fanedit!

Here's the first one from my good friend, @futon88.

This was his first trailer. This is one of my favorites. It's very haunting. We watched it seven times in a row in our home theatre...Futon showed several of us what can be accomplished with a trailer with this one.

Here's another one from @futon88 for their Riddick edit. Love the song choice.

Last edited:
Here's one by @Jnisch from last year. It will always be one of my favorites. I guess they have dissappeared. Halloween, Black & White, Don't Fear The Reaper. It hits all of the sweet spots.

This one is by @PoorAndin from around the same time. It puts the groove into Moonraker. Love the strategic placement of the quick shots of Moore. "A woman..."

Last edited:
Here's a couple more from @DonkeyKonga. He made this one so that I would quit pestering him about it. I think he lost a bet or something. Love that he used some of Burning Heart by Vandenberg in it.

I didn't even know about this one. Some friend I am.

It's amazing that this was his first trailer. Awesome tongue-in-cheek humour. It's perfect!

Its hard to believe that @DonkeyKonga has been with us for less than a year and put out so many great edits. You have my respect.

I've been a busy bee for sure. But the feedback has been just so positive that it really pushed me to my limits!

I thought I had already posted this here but I guess not! Hereā€™s the trailer for my edit of Genndy Tartakovskyā€™s Clone Wars called Star Wars: Episode II.V - The Separatist Conspiracy!

Here's the trailer for my next edit:
Star Wars Episode VII: Rise of the Resistance

I really wasn't sure how to do this trailer because I haven't changed the content in a visually significant way, so I went for this pulpy style (I think? tbh, I don't know what pulp is) that just tells you the main selling points.

Hope you enjoy and
Thanks for watching!​

To be fair, it's little more than an elaborate punchline to a silly in-joke about putting Bjork in ArtisDead's Tarantino Tales cut, and I do think I'm skating an edge here in terms of sensitivity, but it was certainly fun putting it together.

Here's a trailer for my Tarantino Tales edit with Red Apple Crew that has very little to do with my edit. @futon88 and I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy teasing you with it.

What a beautiful trailer! Very much captures Tarantino's style with the use of music, and is cut so well to the beats. I can't wait to see this!

Back
Top Bottom