• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Post The Trailer Of Your Amazing Fanedit!

Not to be a buzz kill, but please use the reactions to like and love trailers vs quoting and expressing a simple "I love this!" As per the rules. Thanks

Here’s the trailer for “False God”.
This edit of BvS keeps the focus on conflict between the 2 heroes and away from the Justice League connections. Jesse Eisenberg’s scenes have been significantly edited to tone down his eccentric performance. The ending has been rearranged; with the exception of WW 2017, all other DCEU scenes are removed.

This movie becomes a dramatic conclusion of Clark's hero journey, ending with a sacrifice inspires Diana to return to the light, as she does on Wonder Woman (2017).

A pseudo trilogy:

-Man of Steel (2013)
-False God fan-edit
-Wonder Woman (2017)

Last edited:
Coming to your galaxy soon...a bold new 3-in-1 take on the Star Wars prequels. You may have seen other prequel Fan Edits. But none like this.

Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Army of Darkness is a very important movie in my life, so when I made Ash vs Army of Darkness (my edit of Ash vs Evil Dead to rework it as a sequel to Army of Darkness) I tried to pay reverence.

Here's the trailer for my Halloween special edit:
The Hole in the Bottom of the World

I made this trailer to give people an idea of the rough concept of the film without giving anything away. And, of course, being a horror movie, I wanted to make it scary.
The music is an excellent piece from the movie's original soundtrack, and thanks to @Forbidden Marvels who made the Fanedit.org titlecard.

ITW thread here

Last edited:
Here's the trailer for my Halloween special edit:
The Hole in the Bottom of the World

I made this edit to give people an idea of the rough concept of the film without giving anything away. And, of course, being a horror movie, I wanted to make it scary.
The music is an excellent piece from the movie's original soundtrack, and thanks to @Forbidden Marvels who made the Fanedit.org titlecard.

ITW thread here
Looks awesome!

One more! Releasing this weekend!
Bad Movies Made Less Bad Presents:
Less Hurut. Less Amon. No Catchphrases. More Culturally-Relevant Music. Less Western Needle Drops.

Back
Top Bottom