• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Post The Trailer Of Your Amazing Fanedit!

I've been getting into making teasers/trailers more recently, but not in the style of a normal hollywood trailer, I like to use selected scenes - avoiding spoilers - to express the vibe or content of the film. I call them cliptrailers since they're somewhere between a trailer and a clipshow. Some reveal a general plot of the show when it's important to pull the viewer in, but others just lean into the style and genre.

Fair warning, some of these are long and large (100mb-250mb) 1080p streams, the length really depends on the content - films tend to clock in at about a minute and a half, but shows can be from 4-13 minutes depending on how much content I felt was necessary to fully grasp the show or series - for instance The Avengers has so many heroes and themes that it took quite a few scenes to do it justice.

There are some amazing trailers in this thread!

I put together a trailer for my own fanedit a few weeks ago; I hope you enjoy!

H2R - Highlander II Rebuild

I'm still new here, so this isn't an approved fanedit yet, but hopefully one day

Here’s the trailer for my fan edit of The Dark Knight called, The Dark Knight Dumb Fun Edition

Presumed Innocent is transformed into "Was Justice Done", with different killers: the Straight Cut and the Editor's Cut.
One trailer, because that shouldn't reveal the killer so no need to make different trailers.

@ParanoidAndroid Mate that's a fantastic trailer. Love the descriptions and pans to reveal the upgrades, and you didn't hide the upscaled footage, all while flowing great to the music. I'm ready to watch that edit.

@ParanoidAndroid Mate that's a fantastic trailer. Love the descriptions and pans to reveal the upgrades, and you didn't hide the upscaled footage, all while flowing great to the music. I'm ready to watch that edit.
Thank you for your kind words, was a fun experiment to kick off a short break from work.

For the past few months I've kept thinking that the edits are done only to find something that needs fixing, but it should only be a matter of weeks now: I exported high-quality renders yesterday for the "final" checks, am praying that I won't come across any glitches!

In the meantime, more information can be found on the thread, https://forums.fanedit.org/threads/the-chronicles-of-narnia-special-editions.28734/page-2, hope to update with more details soon.

The Teaser trailer for "a sky full of colors"

Yeah, I'm finally editing it

My first trailer I did for my edits over a year ago.

YouTube took some of my videos down, so I'm re-uploading & keeping them listed privately.
Here's an updated, higher quality version of my Nightmare on Elm Street Series promo.
Many changes have been made to improve syncopation & rev the energy up even higher than before!

This uses all 6 of the films in my series & a few shots from the documentary.
My goal is to take you on a trip to Freddy's dreamworld to face your fears & leave you feeling empowered.

Foals- Wake Me Up
from the album Life Is Yours (2023)

Last edited:
Still re-uploading some blocked YouTube videos & keeping them listed privately.
Here's an updated, higher quality version of my Frankenstein Series promo.
Many changes have been made to improve syncopation & framing.

This takes you through all four of the films in my series.
A tale of terror & tragedy set to a beat you can dance to.

Depeche Mode- New Life
from the album Speak & Spell (1981)

Last edited:
THE PRODUCERS 2005: CONFORMED to the 1968 versions structure and run time.

I made a quick teaser for an edit of Amazon's Fallout.
Although unless they release a box set I won't actually be able to make it for a year. I just wanted to practice some effects.

Back
Top Bottom