• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Heinrich`s Cuisine

how dare you? ;-) German Kartoffelsalat is way more than just potato salad.

Heinrich:
I thought about making some hamburgers this weekend. None of those frozen pattys thingies, I mean real hamburgers from real meat!

Do you have any interesting recipies for that? I don't just want to make the usual stuff, I'd like to do something extraordinary...

PS
Please use the metric system ;)

sure thang!

go with chicken meat and make?em asian!

500 gr. sliced chicken meat
5 scheiben toast
2 knoblauchzehen (garlic) feingehackt
2-3 EL Sojasauce
1 EL Fischsauce (Njukmam)
2 TL Sambal Oelek or (if you don?t have any Sambal) 2 TL Meerrettich

Mix that all together and form flat hamburgers. Put them in a frying pan and fry them for 5 minutes each side. For having a nice ?Garnitur? (you know ?das Auge i?t mit? ;-)) you?ll need a ?Lauchstange?. Take about 8 cm of the green stuff and slice it into small ?streifen? and put it in hot water for about a minute (to get them bendy). afterwards arrange them on the hamburger or around it. Serve with Kroepoek and sweet chilli sauce.

like the chinese say ?bon appetit?!

metric system: I always liked ?royal with cheese? better than ?quarterpounder?...

;-)

THAT is really something different ;)
First thing tomorrow I'll go to akzenta and buy all the ingrediences.
But I don't have a meatgrinder, what am I supposed to do with the sliced chicken?

you?ll have to do it the hard way with a knife or you ask your butcher to put it through a grinder...

btw: you can add an egg to the recipe for a better fluffyness factor.

:)

...for the pan i would suggest a mixture of normal veg oil and sesame oil.

let me know how it was...

Okay, I did them burgers tonight and despite the fact it took me awhile to cut the chicken meat into tiny tiny pieces, the recipe was great! Really loved it and I'll definetely do it again.

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

glad you liked it peter.

nice documentary...

what?s the stuff on top?

It's Hoffmanns Hamburger Sauce. Basicly a mix of Mayo, Mustard, Onions, Garlic and Meerrettich.
I forgot to buy the chilli sauce, but it fit very well.

Peter von Frosta said:
It's Hoffmanns Hamburger Sauce. Basicly a mix of Mayo, Mustard, Onions, Garlic and Meerrettich.
I forgot to buy the chilli sauce, but it fit very well.

sounds good. That will go in my sauce book under this name if it?s ok for you...

welcome back to Heinrich?s cuisine !!!!

today we finally have the recipe for Kartoffelsalat (those Burgers gonna get boring without the decent salad to it)

it?s not the classic Kartoffelsalat we know from german barbecues, it?s

Potatosalad with beer dressing

Ingredients

6 potatoes medium
4 bacon slices
1 onion medium chopped
1 celery stalk chopped
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons flour, unbleached all-purpose
1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard dry
1 tablespoon sugar
1 cup beer any brand (best would be ?K?nig Pilsener?!!!)
1/2 teaspoon red hot pepper sauce (eg. Tabasco)
2 tablespoons parsley leaves fresh, chopped

Directions
Boil potatoes in medium-size saucepan until just tender.

Peel and slice.

Fry bacon until crisp.

Break into small pieces and mix with onion, celery and salt; set aside.

Stir melted butter and flour in a small saucepan until blended.

Add mustard and sugar. Slowly stir in beer and tabasco sauce.

Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with parsley.

Toss lightly and let stand 1 hour. Add bacon mixture; toss gently and serve.

Make some burgers and enjoy them with this salad. Drink a good beer while eating (again my recommendation: K?nig Pilsener, believe me it?s essential that you drink good beer to it)

Haut rein, Kameraden!

i now understand why Boon was so offended by my potato salad comment :D that sounds absolutely delicious, Hein you are one great chef!!

yeah, this isnt that damn mayo crap. I might actually enjoy this one (minus the bacon :) )

Thank you nOmArch!

Throw: in fact the bacon is mandatory but you can take an extra onion and fry it in small slices in a pan and use that as bacon...

coming soon: my favorite vegetarian recipe for noodle sauce.

can?t think of it right now cos i just had loads of it and i?m probably going to puke if i think one more second about food.

you?ll have to wait til my breakfast break tomorrow morning...

Back
Top Bottom