• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Heinrich`s Cuisine

After years of research, I came to the conclusion that the only way to have a hangover free drinking session is to stick to Vodka, and have a lot of food while you're drinking and if possible, then sex afterwards... :)

voodl said:
Its not true. Im eating fast food and ready-to-eat meals since I move out from my parents (i.e. 6 years) and I'm in good health. My last a periodic medical check-up were perfect......all you have to do its to drink beer (or other fav alcohol) while eating......alcohol kills all parasites and germs.....;)
Why did I even bother to order an oven, microwave is all you need ;)

Simba7 said:
all you have to do its to drink beer (or other fav alcohol) while eating......alcohol kills all parasites and germs.....Wink
Beer? that will not kill all the germs...
I'll go with VSOP Konjak... :?
I prefer this "stuff"

1320762638_1a6461b564_b.jpg

finally we know your address... if it?s the one under the bottle...

:grin:

the bottle you hopefully start in the evening and not have for breakfast.

:)

Heinrich said:
nOmArch said:
but if you want to get hammered in style...

you seem to know a lot about that...

:)

we could have used you on saturday where there was boon?s birthday grappa...

the headache the other day didn?t come from that but from these stupid beer/lemon evildoers...

Well, if you ask me the liver is evil and MUST be punished :) so i try hehe

you know if i'd been anywhere near Duisberg on saturday i would of been there!!

@Peter, nice choice! im a bit of a Glenmorangie man myself but Fiddich is a very welcome alternative.

Heinrich said:
the bottle you hopefully start in the evening and not have for breakfast.
Whiskey is something to enjoy, not to gulp down. Usually I enjoy it listening to really good music or a very moody movie.

And yes, this my address. Guess what I'll order for dinner ;)

Back to topic:
Tomorrow morning my oven will finaly be delivered. I'm really sick of TV dinner by now.

I miss those Potbelly's sandwichs I had in Chicago all the time :(

If you guys haven't tried Armenian brandy before, then I highly recommend them to you. Personally I like them better then Cognac... :p
This one:
has a side taste of Chocolate. I've tried another one with a side taste of fruits, and that one was amazing!!!! Can't remember what it was called, I bought it in Russia, and it cost as much as French Cognac, but it was worth every Ruble.

Great Pics!!

I know, I know its only training alcohol but i had to keep the chain going.

beerahoydv4.jpg

I like the other deer-label alcoholic beverage....Jaggersomething..... cant remember name......

Ok, guys! Alcohol in movies!....Im first:

VAT69-Band of the Brothers.....

yeah, yeah, yeah. alcohol is nice but

...back to the main purpose of this thread: cooking

I found this lovely site which every non-german food enthusiastic should check out:

http://www.germandeli.com/index-recipes.html

of course there are lots of recipes for meat dishes because we germans are quit the meateaters (sorry Throw... ;-) )

thats ok :) I can just substitute will TVP or tofu (I know you are cringing right now ;) )

you know, i was a vegetarian for two years of my life(then i married a greek woman and it had an end, but that?s a different story)

i had quite some decent meals in this time but what i never liked was tofu. as i first tried it (it wasn?t even marinated) i felt that this is what pure evil must taste like...

;-)

you?ll need a good ?Kartoffelsalat? with that.

recipe will follow soon...

Heinrich, please put that recipe, I've tasted it twice when I was in Germany and really liked it... :)

isnt it just potato salad?

Back
Top Bottom