• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Heinrich`s Cuisine

Wow, he was admitted into the hospital? Is that a common thing in Germany, or is it like here in the US where you're only admitted if it's life-threatening?

Back from the hospital!

well, it wasn?t lifethreatening and the pills did a marvellous job. I have to undergo some surgery in the next few months though because a piece of my guts has to be removed (about 10cm). The alternative would be having a plastic bag to take my shit in. and that?s not really an alternative...

so life can go on...

I?m on a diet right now and that really sucks...

I'm glad you're back. I hope you we go through this ordeal with as little discomfort as possible! I will ask the healing Angels to watch over you for a few months...

Thanks for the kind words simba. Surgery will probably take place in November.

Get whatever angels you?ve got there in line for giving me the healing spell (or however they do it)...

;-)

glad to have you back heinrich!! i sure everything will go fine in november... so do we get recipes now from your new diet? :)

thanks TC.

Diet recipes are quite easy: you take yourself a lousy white bread and cook yourself some chicken (cook not roast!). Don?t forget to not put anything spicy to it! then eat it it! yum! that?s what pure nothingness must taste like...

have to make it to the weekend and then cuisine will open up again...

:-(

white bread :p

chicken eh? what about us vegetarians, do we only get the white bread? :lol:

yes.

i?m not allowed any vegetables for this week. fruit only if it is juice...

:-(

holy crap the hein is back. Good to see you back man even if it is with a pain in the gut. So basically you are eating flavorless mush until the weekend if i read your posts right.

good to be back nex and yes...I?m getting very moody if it comes to food these days...

I could kill somebody for a nice pizza...with a spoon!!!!!

haha... but why a spoon? ....its dull you twit, it'll hurt more ;)

damn you now I have a craving for pizza. I might have to make some tonight now.

I made a delicious homemade pizza a couple of nights ago. great whole wheat crust and had tomatoes, squash and mushrooms on it. was quite yummy. sorry heinrich :(

frikadellenbn7.jpg

spotted these in the local tescos, they look quite nice are they any good?

what the hell is a tescos? :-?

and hot i can understand... but cold?? :-?

dude... if you want frikadellen then you make yourself frikadellen. I?d never go for these mystery meat balls. who knows which parts of what animals you?re eating...

i post a nice recipe (100% german frikadelle) soon but now i have to go and pick up boon?s birthday present...

Back
Top Bottom