• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Heinrich`s Cuisine

and here we go ladies:

FRIKADELLEN

Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
1 lb ground pork
3 small onions, diced and sauteed
1 tbsp. oil
8 tbsp. breadcrumbs
1/2 cup milk
2 tsp. basil
2 tsp. salt
2 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. mustard
garlic
2 tsp. flour
5 tbsp.oil

Mix both types ground meat together in a mixing bowl. Peel and dice the onions, then saute in oil until transparent. Add sauteed onions to meat mixture. Stir together breadcrumbs and milk and add to meat mixture. Add basil, salt and pepper, garlic and mustard and mix well. Dampen hands and form meat into patties. Fry on both sides in oil until golden brown.

you?ll need a good ?Kartoffelsalat? with that.

recipe will follow soon...

:)

MMMMM sounds nice!

wow thanks heinrich, that sounds absolutely delicious! i think i will actually have a stab at making some.

and yes i totally agreee on the mystery meat thing! mechanically reclaimed meat is not good.

Yeah. pure evil. we just have a mystery meat scandal going through the news. tons of decayed meat (it was fresh about four to five years ago!!!) was used for my junkfood favorite ?D?ner Kebap?.

How can you trust anyone these days if they even mess with a ?D?ner??

note to self: wipe out this evil planet

Heinrich said:
Yeah. pure evil. we just have a mystery meat scandal going through the news. tons of decayed meat (it was fresh about four to five years ago!!!) was used for my junkfood favorite ?D?ner Kebap?.

How can you trust anyone these days if they even mess with a ?D?ner??

note to self: wipe out this evil planet

Bastards!

theres two thing you should never mess with in this life, the first is a mans automobile the second is a mans kebab.

man that does suck big sweaty donkey balls though, i mean how are you supposed to enjoy your friday night properly if you cant drunkenly munch on a kebabat he end of it??? like i said, Bastards!

haha, this is where i am smiling enjoying my gardenburgers :)

nOmArch said:
theres two thing you should never mess with in this life, the first is a mans automobile the second is a mans kebab.

man that does suck big sweaty donkey balls though, i mean how are you supposed to enjoy your friday night properly if you cant drunkenly munch on a kebabat he end of it??? like i said, Bastards!

that is true and i couldn?t have said it better...

btw: don?t you pity those vegi eaters? their lives must be full of sad and depressing meals.

Its not true. Im eating fast food and ready-to-eat meals since I move out from my parents (i.e. 6 years) and I'm in good health. My last a periodic medical check-up were perfect......all you have to do its to drink beer (or other fav alcohol) while eating......alcohol kills all parasites and germs.....;)

Heinrich said:
btw: don?t you pity those vegi eaters? their lives must be full of sad and depressing meals.

i know, its a terrible affliction :-D

@Lewis tescos is "Tesco's" the most popular (atm) supermarket chain in the UK.

the name was derived from the founders daughter TESsa COhen (or so the urban myth goes)

well there always has to be the one exception that proves the rule ;)

i actually really like some veggy stuff, proper homemade vegetable soup for example is to die for!

i just couldn't give up bacon and steak they taste far too good.

all you have to do its to drink beer (or other fav alcohol) while eating......alcohol kills all parasites and germs.....Wink
Beer? that will not kill all the germs...
I'll go with VSOP Konjak... :?

Konjak rules!!!!!!!! :grin:

is that some kind of crazy spelling of 'Cognac' or is there a spirit out there that i haven't tried yet?

is that some kind of crazy spelling of 'Cognac' or is there a spirit out there that i haven't tried yet?

it is same thing...... koniak in polish.....very tasty alcohol ;)

learn something new everyday :) 'specially if its VSOP!! 8)

I dont know, guys, how can you afford it.....original VSOP is damn expensive.......vodka better cleans throat....and is cheaper ;)

indeed its not for everyday drinking i agree :) but if you want to get hammered in style...

nOmArch said:
but if you want to get hammered in style...

you seem to know a lot about that...

:)

we could have used you on saturday where there was boon?s birthday grappa...

the headache the other day didn?t come from that but from these stupid beer/lemon evildoers...

Back
Top Bottom