• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Smudger 9's Clone Wars Movie Series: Episodes I, II, III, IV and V

There is now a BluRay version available for those that want it.

I've also just finished the full trailer for Episode II. Big push now to get it finished in the next 2 weeks.

[MENTION=9004]landocass[/MENTION], please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

I hope you offer a version someday that is 4 gigs or smaller so I can see this. I just can't sit through the stupid childish parts of the Clone Wars, although the series episodes were fantastic

I'm asking just to be sure: Does Grievous ever cough and wheeze in the 2008 Clone Wars series? Because at the end of the 2003 series, Mace Windu Force crushes Grievous' chest causing him to recieve very bad coughing and wheezing. If in the 2008 series he ever coughed or wheezed, that would be a huge continuity error. If so, then could you remove all the coughs and wheezes from Grievous in the 2008 series? Just a suggestion, but please consider this. If he sneezes in the first CW film by you, you could do a version 2 to fix this continuity error? And I don't care if the 2003 series is canon or not. It's still perfectly compatible with the rest of the saga. Except maybe for this, I don't know. That's why I'm asking.

He coughs on several occasions, and I'm not planning on removing them.

smudger9 said:
He coughs on several occasions, and I'm not planning on removing them.
Fair enough. They’re your edits after all. Just wanted to point this continuity error out.

Masirimso17 said:
Fair enough. They’re your edits after all. Just wanted to point this continuity error out.

No worries!

Have you thought about doing anything with Mortis? I really liked having Ahsoka's vision of Dark Ahsoka in mind when she left the order and it gave the whole Chosen One plot more subtlety by making "Bring Balance to the Force" way more than just killing the Sith.

Mortis will definitely be included. My only issue is how much to include. I may just stick to the first episode, with the addition of the Anakin-Qui Gon scene.

Just wanted to say I loved what you did with episode I. I showed it to a friend (who had never watched the series) and he loved it. Definitely looking forward to the next episode!

Episode II is coming to its final stages,

Here is the first 4 minutes, which is now completed.

There is a slight error from 1:24 to 1:28 with the moving stars. Other than that, great clip.

Masirimso17 said:
There is a slight error from 1:24 to 1:28 with the moving stars. Other than that, great clip.

Thanks. Fixed it. Same link.

smudger9 said:
Thanks. Fixed it. Same link.
24133oy.png

The transition still looks really unfinished, the left side in this image is darker and is a lot more dense with stars than the right side, which has a greenish tint by comparison. Do you think you'll be able to make it any smoother? Either feathering the edges or doing a little color grading on one clip or the other?

addiesin said:
24133oy.png

The transition still looks really unfinished, the left side in this image is darker and is a lot more dense with stars than the right side, which has a greenish tint by comparison. Do you think you'll be able to make it any smoother? Either feathering the edges or doing a little color grading on one clip or the other?

Hopefully this looks better now.

Episode II is now completed and will be submitted this week.

Episode II is now available as a 1080 m4a download and streamable 720.

Back
Top Bottom