• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Smudger 9's Clone Wars Movie Series: Episodes I, II, III, IV and V

hansolo8004 said:
I can't find this anywhere. The DLC files on fanedit.info are 100% offline. I can't find it on Vimeo.
This is not the place to discuss fanedit availability. If this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

I don't mind Anakin calling Satine Obi-Wan's girlfriend, I just don't want there to actually have a romance. That scene where they confess their 'love' for each other is unnecessary.

Nerdman3000 said:
I don't mind Anakin calling Satine Obi-Wan's girlfriend, I just don't want there to actually have a romance. That scene where they confess their 'love' for each other is unnecessary.

I agree, and I've tried cutting this out, unfortunately its impossible without cutting the whole episode out.

TomH1138 said:
Sorry, Frink, but that's precisely what happened. Another reason why I can't get on board with all the Clone Wars love.

I'm withholding judgement until I get farther in the series, but sheesh! They might as well have called her Barbara Novak.

Nerdman3000 said:

I think the real issue is the Jedi code and their stealing away children from their families, but I digress.. [emoji6]

Episode I is now fully submitted and available. ;-)

Could we possibly have an updated episode list? I myself am planning out a viewing order for my girlfriend, and I would be interested to see where/when I could use yours/when I needed to make my own. There are some episodes I especially enjoy that I hope you don't forget, but everyone has different opinions so I'd love to see which ones you are using. Thanks!

kitbane said:
Could we possibly have an updated episode list? I myself am planning out a viewing order for my girlfriend, and I would be interested to see where/when I could use yours/when I needed to make my own. There are some episodes I especially enjoy that I hope you don't forget, but everyone has different opinions so I'd love to see which ones you are using. Thanks!

Here is the current list. I may tinker slightly with episodes VI, VII and VIII when I get round to them.

Episode I
Cat and Mouse, Clone Cadets, Hidden Enemy, CW Movie, Grievous Intrigue, Rookies, ARC Troopers.

Episode II
Cloak of Darkness, Zillo Beast, Lair of Grievous, Death Trap, Lethal Trackdown, Rising Malevolence, Shadow of Malevolence, Destroy Malevolence

Episode III
Supply Lines, Storm Over Ryloth, Innocents of Ryloth, Liberty on Ryloth, Evil Plans, Hostage Crisis, Holocron Heist, Cargo of Doom, Children of the Force.

Episode IV
The Mandalore Plot, Voyage of Temptation, Duchess of Mandalore, Senate Spy, Landing at Point Rain, Weapons Factory, Legacy of Terror, Brain Invaders.

Episode V
Nightsisters, Witches of the Mist, Monster, Massacre, Brothers, Revenge, Revival.

Episode VI
Darkness on Umbarra, A Friend in Need, The Box, Crisis on Naboo, Eminence, Shades of Reason, The Lawless

Episode VII
Overlords, The Citadel, Counter Attack, Citadel Rescue, The Gathering, A Test of Strength, Padawan Lost.

Episode VIII
An Old Friend, The Rise of Clovis, Crisis at the Heart, Wookiee Hunt, Sabotage, The Jedi who Knew Too Much, to catch a Jedi, The Jedi who knew too much

Episode IX
The Unknown, Conspiracy, Fugitive, Orders, The Lost One, Voices, Destiny, Sacrifice

Review posted!

I originally didn't like the Clone Wars series in season one and have avoided that season and the first few for a while now due to weak stories and shoddy animation. But it got better over time until Disney axed it.
So when I saw that someone tried to edit them into a single coherent storyline my interest was piqued. I don't have the time or inclination to go back af watch them again, but now I don't have to since it's all the good episodes have been merged together to tell the story that the original films failed to do.
The annoying bickering between the Jedi is gone and so is the whole hutt plot in the movie. This story focuses on the clones and tells their story.
I didn't notice anything missing not anything wrong with the audio and visual cuts.
This is now my go to version when I feel like watching clone wars and I eager await the next lot of films.
Well done!

smudger9 said:
Here is the current list. I may tinker slightly with episodes VI, VII and VIII when I get round to them.

Episode I
Cat and Mouse, Clone Cadets, Hidden Enemy, CW Movie, Grievous Intrigue, Rookies, ARC Troopers.

Episode II
Cloak of Darkness, Zillo Beast, Lair of Grievous, Death Trap, Lethal Trackdown, Rising Malevolence, Shadow of Malevolence, Destroy Malevolence

Episode III
Supply Lines, Storm Over Ryloth, Innocents of Ryloth, Liberty on Ryloth, Evil Plans, Hostage Crisis, Holocron Heist, Cargo of Doom, Children of the Force.

Episode IV
The Mandalore Plot, Voyage of Temptation, Duchess of Mandalore, Senate Spy, Landing at Point Rain, Weapons Factory, Legacy of Terror, Brain Invaders.

Episode V
Nightsisters, Witches of the Mist, Monster, Massacre, Brothers, Revenge, Revival.

Episode VI
Darkness on Umbarra, A Friend in Need, The Box, Crisis on Naboo, Eminence, Shades of Reason, The Lawless

Episode VII
Overlords, The Citadel, Counter Attack, Citadel Rescue, The Gathering, A Test of Strength, Padawan Lost.

Episode VIII
An Old Friend, The Rise of Clovis, Crisis at the Heart, Wookiee Hunt, Sabotage, The Jedi who Knew Too Much, to catch a Jedi, The Jedi who knew too much

Episode IX
The Unknown, Conspiracy, Fugitive, Orders, The Lost One, Voices, Destiny, Sacrifice

Thank you! How much of Umbara are you including? How much of Clovis's geonosis storyline are you keeping in? And what of the train episode with Boba fett? Will you do anything with the storyboarded Utapau episodes? Saw the first by the way, I am very impressed how you turned the hutt kidnapping into Eeth Koth's. Very well done, I will leave a review soon. Your edits are inspiring me to possibly upload my edits of the Rebels series with the same intentions as yours!

[MENTION=28659]kitbane[/MENTION]

Have you edited rebels in a way that Smudger has done? I'd like to know more and how far along you are...

kitbane said:
Thank you! How much of Umbara are you including? How much of Clovis's geonosis storyline are you keeping in? And what of the train episode with Boba fett? Will you do anything with the storyboarded Utapau episodes? Saw the first by the way, I am very impressed how you turned the hutt kidnapping into Eeth Koth's. Very well done, I will leave a review soon. Your edits are inspiring me to possibly upload my edits of the Rebels series with the same intentions as yours!

For Umbarra, at the moment I'm toying with just using the part you where Anakin leaves, and then following Anakin into another Arc.

All of Clovis from Geonosis will be there.

Bounty I don't think I can fit it, if I can squeeze it into the Episode with Ahsoka's final arc then I will.

As for the Utapau episodes I'll only be using the bit of dialogue between Anakin and Obi Wan referencing Ahsoka.

yoshif8tures said:
[MENTION=28659]kitbane[/MENTION]

Have you edited rebels in a way that Smudger has done? I'd like to know more and how far along you are...

Me too. I've storyboarded two films for Rebels series 1. However, I'm waiting for the Bluray so that I can use surround sound and hopefully cinematic aspect ratio.

smudger9 said:
Me too. I've storyboarded two films for Rebels series 1. However, I'm waiting for the Blu ray so that I can use surround sound and hopefully cinematic aspect ratio.
Would you like to collaborate? I've already completed an edit of episode one, removing most of the childish dialogue in order for Ezra to be more of a silent protagonist as opposed to the cliche cartoon person who narrates everything he is doing for no reason other then to inform the stupid kids of his intentions. I also have cut out some of the shots that they show of troopers moving after explosions in order to give it a more darker feel. If you have any interests, pm me and I'll show you what I've done.

[MENTION=32749]vaver16[/MENTION] - if this is your first time here please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

If anyone is having issues with the .DLC file, upgrading to JDownloader2 seems to solve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom