• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Smudger 9's Clone Wars Movie Series: Episodes I, II, III, IV and V

Password protected Vimeo Links for my Completed Movies have now been added to the first post of this thread.

Thanks to everyone who voted this Fanedit of the month. Much appreciated.

I've now tidied up the deleted scenes and trailers for the BluRay and completed the surround sound mix. BluRay file will be uploaded in the next few days.

I've yet to finish the first episode, but I'm impressed. How long did it take you to create these edits?

smudger9 said:
Wasn't 100% sure about the above banner so I've jigged it a little, and done one for episode II.

EP1AOTRBanner-1.png

EP2ANTBanner.png
i just got this far in this thread and i had to stop to say these v2 banners are effin cool. i can't wait for your further work just to see the banners.
(ok, i'm being facetious. i want to see your work on the series too.)

kingxerxes said:
I've yet to finish the first episode, but I'm impressed. How long did it take you to create these edits?

You don't wanna know!

So I found myself watching Vimeo's version of Episode 2 by chance, & I noticed it seems to have Mono Audio?

Zataro said:
So I found myself watching Vimeo's version of Episode 2 by chance, & I noticed it seems to have Mono Audio?

I'll have to check that. Should be stereo.

tdn1969 said:
Great! Will there also be a 1080 and BD-25 Download?
Thanks!

Yes. Waiting for them to go onto .info

Episode III is now available.

I also have BluRay versions of episodes I and II and smaller 1080 files.

I am new to the site and have read quiet a bit. Can someone tell me where the 1080 download link is?

[MENTION=36733]housepirate75[/MENTION] you need to read a bit more. Please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

I have just watched the trilogy and I really appreciate your job. I really enjoyed to watch it.
And because I'm French and I always prefer to watch a movie "en Français", I have started to make a french audio file for your 3 movies (I have already translated in French Q2's prelogy and TM2YC's Indy4).
It will be a 5.1 audio mix and curently I have translated 90% of the Episode 1. If someone have interret in this file when it will be done, feel free to contact me.

:) :D [font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]can you pm me the link to the full movie?[/font]

no "please." classy.

Back
Top Bottom