• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Smudger 9's Clone Wars Movie Series: Episodes I, II, III, IV and V

LOVE THESE EDITS! I like how you cut the fluff to make a very coherent story. [I reread a post you made about including Bounty, I really hope you'll be able to include it] I can  understand not including "Deception" as it involves kidnapping Palpatine, which would clash with episode III, but I think Bounty should be included because it's one of boba's best story arcs. As far a Umbara, I think most of the arc should be included, as it shows great development of clones and foreshadows how the darkside can corrupt a jedi, leading into vader.

Can't wait to see the next instalment. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smudger9 said:
My plan is to take the 6 series of the Clone Wars and edit them into 9 movies of roughly 2 hours each in length. The edits will be aimed at a more mature audience, with nearly all of the childish humour removed (battle droid slapstick, Sky Guy, Snips......). Overall I'm looking to produce a series with overarching themes, particularly Anakin's turn to the dark side.
Hello, the artwork is beautiful; however, would it be possible to continue with the option of the DVD artwork also as with you did in your Episode I. I must admit that your talent with the cover art is outstanding!!

Any word on when the next episode will drop?

yoshif8tures said:
Any word on when the next episode will drop?

Next month.

Just finished the trailer

Excited for the next episode! 

Can't wait to return to Mandalore.

I've been thinking about doing my own version of a Clone Wars movie series or at least a TV mini-series with long episodes in the future (probably at least a year later). Would this be a problem for anyone? Would the comparisons to Smudger9's acclaimed series destroy the interest for my own version?

Masirimso17 said:
I've been thinking about doing my own version of a Clone Wars movie series or at least a TV mini-series with long episodes in the future (probably at least a year later). Would this be a problem for anyone? Would the comparisons to Smudger9's acclaimed series destroy the interest for my own version?

Come on man. Don't hijack someone else's idea thread to ask if people want to see your version. That's rude.
Either make an edit or don't, if you're only thinking about doing it because it might interest others you might as well not do it.

Masirimso17 said:

It depends - what're your goals, what's your vision for your edit?

Personally I've found that Smudger9 has excised and retained content exactly as I would have chosen it, and crafted cohesive movie-length narratives from it too, so I doubt I'd shift - but if you've value to add to the table I'm sure nobody would mind you giving it a shot.

Masirimso17 said:

There is so much material from the 6 seasons. It would be interesting to see what someone else did with it!

Thanks, Smudger. I apologize if I was being rude. Sometimes I can be a little jealous, which might make me do things without thinking. I'm not proud of this little trait I have. I'm sorry, I'll work on it and be more careful and respectful.

Masirimso17 said:
Thanks, Smudger. I apologize if I was being rude. Sometimes I can be a little jealous, which might make me do things without thinking. I'm not proud of this little trait I have. I'm sorry, I'll work on it and be more careful and respectful.

No offence taken.

When you make your Clone Wars movies, are you going by the official chronological order of the show's episodes? Oh, and all of the links are offline on JDownloader. Children of the Force isn't even on info.

Craven said:
Where can I download these so I can burn them for my kids and i?

for my kids and me. "i" is a subjective pronoun, i.e., used as the subject of a sentence.

ssj said:
Craven said:
Where can I download these so I can burn them for my kids and i?

for my kids and me. "i" is a subjective pronoun, i.e., used as the subject of a sentence.

Is there a raging douche Jesus? Because I feel like that's a bit more protypical personality this far.

Back
Top Bottom