• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Smudger 9's Clone Wars Movie Series: Episodes I, II, III, IV and V

Kal-El said:
I REEAAALLY want to see what that spine is going to look like in full! :)

Something like this

CloneWarsSeriesBlu-RaySpine.png

I finished the series on Friday and I'm watching the unfinished "Legacy" episodes today. I'd like to burn them onto a DVD but I can't find any artwork I like. Does anybody want to take a swing at making something using this logo?
250px-The_Clone_Wars_Legacy.png

(high resolution version)

Edit: Sorry if my hijacking this thread is inappropriate.​

I've just completed the final cut of episode 1. I'm going to give it a final viewing tonight, then it will be ready to be submitted.

Wasn't 100% sure about the above banner so I've jigged it a little, and done one for episode II.

EP1AOTRBanner-1.png

EP2ANTBanner.png

Just caught up after being told about and finding your project. I am so excited to see this series! I love TCW, but only Seasons 3-6, 1-2 were very hit and miss. cutting the best of it into a series of movies could seriously fix things. And if this whole project works out as well as I hope, I can add TCW when I marathon Star Wars! (and also ditch TPM and AOTC, hate those...) Hope you upload the first film soon! I can't wait to check it out! Two questions: Are you going to use the Mortis episodes in your series? I read the episodes used for each film and didn't see them listed. Those are some of my favorite stories and I was hoping to see them in there, plus they're great development for anakin into ROTS. Second, where are you going to upload this? Hope it all goes well!

needles94 said:
Just caught up after being told about and finding your project. I am so excited to see this series! I love TCW, but only Seasons 3-6, 1-2 were very hit and miss. cutting the best of it into a series of movies could seriously fix things. And if this whole project works out as well as I hope, I can add TCW when I marathon Star Wars! (and also ditch TPM and AOTC, hate those...) Hope you upload the first film soon! I can't wait to check it out! Two questions: Are you going to use the Mortis episodes in your series? I read the episodes used for each film and didn't see them listed. Those are some of my favorite stories and I was hoping to see them in there, plus they're great development for anakin into ROTS. Second, where are you going to upload this? Hope it all goes well!

Mortis will definitely be included. At the moment it will probably be just Overlords with the Anakin/QuiGon Scene added, and this will lead into the Citadel Arc.

Episode I is about to be submitted. It will be streamable on Vimeo and hopefully as a DVD and Bluray on a Torrent.

needles94 said:

Might be slightly off-topic but if you're going to marathon Star Wars, why not include this CW movie series (like you said), but also:
a fanedit of TPM or skip TPM altogether (understandably);
a fanedit of AOTC (it still has defining moments in the SW saga);
a fanedit of ROTS (same; has some defining moments).

Then you watch ANH, ESB and ROTJ and you're good to go :)

Qui-Gon and Maul are essential when you include Clone Wars though so you can't skip 1 unless you don't watch Clone Wars.

Any update on Episode 1? Seems like it's been a long time. Can't wait to see it!

Almost there. It's been reviewed by the Academy, who asked for a few minor adjustments. It was resubmitted 2 days ago, so the end is near. It will be up on Vimeo immediately, then hopefully a 720p and Blu-Ray version for download.

Good to hear.
How far along are the next episodes? Will they be submitted soon?

yoshif8tures said:
Good to hear.
How far along are the next episodes? Will they be submitted soon?

Episode II is entering the final cut stage and episodes III, IV and V have both had a second cut.

Back
Top Bottom