• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Fanmade Trailers - Free-For-All

Rogue-theX said:
Anyone know what fonts were used for that BR trailer?

Comic Sans, lots and lots of Comic Sans :p

Darn, I was hoping for a serious answer, but I guess a joke will just have to do, I guess...

george-michael-sad-walk-o.gif

Cheer up, George Michael!

I made a fake trailer years ago for a Robotechification of "Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040":

I've read a lot of comments along the lines of "I wish Chris Farley was still alive so he could play Rob Ford in the movie". This guy nailed it.

Personally I think that, with a few simple adjustments, the new Star Wars trailer would have been better like this. Pass:fanedit

Rogue-theX said:
Personally I think that, with a few simple adjustments, the new Star Wars trailer would have been better like this. Pass:fanedit

Great work Rogue! Definitely an improvement :)

That was rather wonderful Rogue, thanks :). The slowly approaching logo had me hearing this music in my head ;-)...

Rogue-theX, I missed your re-edit as it seems the Vimeo gremlins have pulled it already. Is Vimeo proving to be quick to take things down now, or did you remove it yourself?

Anyway, I came across this version over on OT.com, and thought you'd appreciate it's retro vibe -

And the amusing variations on the Force Awakens trailer just keep coming. It's a great time to be a fan editing enthusiast!

(One NSFW word, from the original film.)

ImperialFighter said:
Rogue-theX, I missed your re-edit as it seems the Vimeo gremlins have pulled it already. Is Vimeo proving to be quick to take things down now, or did you remove it yourself?

Anyway, I came across this version over on OT.com, and thought you'd appreciate it's retro vibe -

^ Wicked!

I took the video down cause I didn't think it was different enough, but, hey, its back!
Pass:fanedit

Back
Top Bottom