• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fanmade Trailers - Free-For-All

I've made my own supercut version of the Force Awakens trailer, and have had a lot of fun with it. This version contains all released footage prior to November 14th. I haven't had a chance to incorporate footage from this past week into a 4th version just yet.

I made this trailer with my brother a few years back. It's a teaser for a potential third Bond film starring Timothy Dalton. Perhaps the low-key style of the trailer isn't realistic for a Bond film, but who knows where the series might have gone with Dalton in the '90s.

Problem Eliminator said:
I made this trailer with my brother a few years back. It's a teaser for a potential third Bond film starring Timothy Dalton. Perhaps the low-key style of the trailer isn't realistic for a Bond film, but who knows where the series might have gone with Dalton in the '90s.

That's perfect style-wise. I always tried imagining what Goldeneye wouldv'e looked like if Dalton hadn't had left production, but this looks just as good as a hypothetical 3rd Dalton-Bond outing.

Speaking of Retro-what could've been trailer, McSuperfly101 did a really amazing Superman Lives trailer - it's a bit long but the amount of work he did on it is astounding:

I thought these were very well made season trailers for my favourite hero!

Season One:

Season Two:

Season Three:

They really capture the epic feeling I have of the show in my childhood memories. :)

The Thing Vs. The Hateful Eight:

The video was posted in august, Ennio, or Tarrintino only very recently revealed that Ennio would be reusing some of his rejected cues from The Thing for Hateful Eight. It's a conspiracy! But for what purposes I know not.

I've done a few of these beasts. None of them particular goofy (at least not intentionally!). This one is for The Grandmaster. I wanted to do a trailer for this after seeing the appalling US trailers that scored it with Wu Tang and made it look like a superhero film.

This is amazing -- pure genius. It just proves once again that any movie can look brilliant with the right trailer.

TomH1138 said:
proves once again that any movie can look brilliant with the right trailer.

Hmmm, not really because MOTU is already brilliant.

I did this Star Wars montage a while back

This was before I started editing with HD. I have been meaning to do a HD version. Although a "sound effects only" channel for all 6 movies would be nice so that I can edit scenes with just the sound effects & no dialogue & music already in the movie itself

baileym43 said:
that's heavy.

There's that word again. "Heavy." Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth's gravitational pull?

The DC Fanboy in me found this pretty impressive...

I spotted this over at OT.com, and thought emanswfan did a neat job with this using Adywan's 'Star Wars Revisited'.  I'd have liked him to have used the actual 'STAR WARS' logo at the end instead, but I reckon it's worth sticking up here for others to check out -

(EDIT: I've only just noticed it was already added to the 'STAR WARS: Rogue One' discussion in the 'Movies' section, but no matter as some might have not seen it there)

Back
Top Bottom