• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fanmade Trailers - Free-For-All

I have been posting them for years in the Fan Films category. You might want to take a look. ;)

Okay then, I just posted the latest in the series of these wonderful SUPERMAN/DOOMSDAY trailers in Fan Films,
but here they are all gather together in order for your viewing pleasure.....

Part 1:

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?src_vi...v&annotation_id=annotation_324548[/video]

Interlude:

Part 3 teaser....

... now we await the final chapter.... JUSTICE!!!!

Here is the link to the editor's Youtube Account Page, it has additional teaser trailers and behind the scenes editing stuff,
all very interesting....

http://www.youtube.com/user/kashchei2003?feature=watch

:)

I posted this awhile back but I guess it applies here too.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Not a movie trailer, but still a fan-made trailer.

Also, a long time ago before that, I made this one, TellTale even asked my permission to use it as a basis for their official season trailer :D

A repost, but i figured i'd add to the pile ;)

Great idea for a thread!

As Doctor Who fans know, next year is the 50th anniversary of the show. As such, fans are hoping that next year will be an extravaganza of crossovers - that is, the different versions of the Doctor from the past 50 years, as well as the previous Companions, will all make appearances in one massive season-long story arc that crosses all time and space.

For a while, I've been working on a trailer of my own to show what it might look like. Then I saw this beautiful, amazing trailer. I will now put my editing tools away and weep bitterly. ;)

At any rate, it's worth it to all Doctor Who fans to watch this trailer. (To everyone else, it simply might not make any sense.)

Here is a little something I've been working on for a while. I was considering making it an Easter Egg on one of my next fanedits, but as my editing is going very slowly these days, I thought I'd just share it. It's by no means perfect, but I've done all the tinkering I wanted to do on it. Hopefully the video plays ok, for some reason Vimeo plays really choppy for me but my computer sucks.

Big thanks to TMBTM for making the title card animation effects for me. And thanks to L8wrtr for coming up with the "tagline".

DominicCobb said:
Mr. Cobb approves.

Thanks Dom! I hope you get to see your kids again ;)

(also Neg, or any other red name or Frink, let me know if its considered spamming to make a separate post to thank people individually)

Gatos said:
(also Neg, or any other red name or Frink, let me know if its considering spamming to make a separate post to thank people individually)

:lol:

Nice trailer, Gatos!

Gatos said:
(also Neg, or any other red name or Frink, let me know if its considering spamming to make a separate post to thank people individually)

All good buddy. Thank away Merrill.

Rogue-theX said:
:lol:

Nice trailer, Gatos!

Thanks!

This wise ass probably didn't even watch it! :mad:

Nicely done!

Back
Top Bottom