• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Fanmade Trailers - Free-For-All

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
A fun mashup of the DC and Marvel movie universes (plus some).

The editor wisely used B v S and Civil War as the main through-line for the plot, since those movies had similar ideas, and characters can appear to say things that relate to the same subject.

There are a few clips where they wouldn't match up if this was turned into a full movie (Superman in the night with Captain America and Thor in the daylight), but it works in a trailer, since trailers deliberately set up misleading cuts anyway.  :D

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

"Lt. Cdr. Stamets. Fire up the spore-drive, we're going to the alternate universe where this is a thing!"

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm not sure Peter Serafinowicz is a "fan" of the material but he did make this trailer:

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points

marvel zombies. i wish someday to see a version of this animated or live action

OhhIDied

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I made this fan trailer. It's the kids of Stranger Things vs Horror Icon's from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. 

I call it "Slasher Things"

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Decided to make a little tribute/fanmade trailer video to Scott Pilgrim using Everything Everything's "Photoshop Handsome".

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I also made a quick Reservoir Dogs fanmade montage using the classic Stuck In The Middle With You By Stealers Wheel as the main theme.

carlomilton26

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been working on a trailer of my own to show what it might look like. Then I saw this beautiful, amazing trailer. I will now put my editing tools away and weep bitterly. ;) mobdro authorityapk

Top Bottom