• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fanmade Trailers - Free-For-All

Predator vs. Star Trek! I love it!!! What movie did you lift the council scene from with the Mountie in the background? :lol:

bionicbob said:
What movie did you lift the council scene from with the Mountie in the background? :lol:

Austin Powers ;)

TV's Frink said:
Lord do I ever hate that movie.

spock-eyebrow-raise-o.gif

Fantastic work as usual Rogue!

***offensive video removed***

Nice post Quickcut, shame on you Frink. :)

(P.S. Frink, I didn't dislike your post, I don't roll like that, unless I do, but in this case I don't, but I would have maybe, or maybe not, not too sure really, heck maybe it was me who disliked it, pretty sure it wasn't but who knows such things? I can tell you with a strait face that it ain't me who knows such things, but Id be smiling on the inside, though if you somehow knew I was smiling on the inside and asked why I honestly couldn't tell you because its classified.)

I disliked your post. And I guess I'm having trouble understanding why an admin had a problem with someone using the term "grammar nazi" but posting a fanmade trailer that turns a movie about the Holocaust into a rom-com is perfectly acceptable.

^ I pressed like on that one, lol. :plane:

Please remind me of the Grammar Nazi context.

But you're right, I shouldn't have posted that. Apologies.

TV's Frink said:
Please remind me of the Grammar Nazi context.

But you're right, I shouldn't have posted that. Apologies.

IIRC it was in one of the brainstorming threads.
1)Someone made a comment about fanediting Schindler's List (into a comedy, maybe)
2)one or two people expressed their distaste
3)someone made a post that had bad spelling
4)someone corrected that person
5)a new person called that person a "grammar nazi" and it was deemed inappropriate (IMO its a pretty common interwebz term) it just happened to be a few posts after the mention of Schindler's list

Anyway, I appreciate the apology. Water under the bridge.

Rogue-theX said:
(P.S. Frink, I didn't dislike your post, I don't roll like that, unless I do, but in this case I don't, but I would have maybe, or maybe not, not too sure really, heck maybe it was me who disliked it, pretty sure it wasn't but who knows such things? I can tell you with a strait face that it ain't me who knows such things, but Id be smiling on the inside, though if you somehow knew I was smiling on the inside and asked why I honestly couldn't tell you because its classified.)

This was hilarious.

Batman Begins - ABC Family promo

Ha ha ha ha! Brilliant.

That's the actual ABC Family announcer; I would sure like to know where the editor got those clips from, because it sounds like he's really talking about Batman.

Unfortunately, pretty much everyone in the comments section is too thick-headed to realize it's a joke.

TomH1138 said:
Ha ha ha ha! Brilliant.

That's the actual ABC Family announcer; I would sure like to know where the editor got those clips from, because it sounds like he's really talking about Batman.

Unfortunately, pretty much everyone in the comments section is too thick-headed to realize it's a joke.

Hmmm after a google search and reading some other posts, that promo is either real, or an amazing troll that has fooled almost everyone

Hmm. Well, Comics Alliance agrees that it's fake, calling it a "bizarre communique from an alternate universe":

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2013/04/10/batman-begins-abc-family-promo-video/

And it's not on any official ABC Family channel on YouTube, just this one guy's.

And I just searched on Google myself; it seems that most of the people saying "This is real" have no proof. They're just assuming because it looks real.

ABC Family has run Smallville, so part of the promo lines could have come from that. Then the audio could have been pulled from other promos as well.

Further proof may come along, but for now, it does still seem to me like this is a fake.

Back
Top Bottom