• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fanmade Trailers - Free-For-All

Gatos said:
This wise ass probably didn't even watch it! :mad:

The wise ass did watch it, and the wise ass saw that it was good.:pop2:

Neglify said:

Doh! Thank God I thought better of being my usual asshole self. I was gonna be like: Streep?! That's not how you spell it! English, can you write it muthafucka?! So yeah, I'm glad I didn't say all of that.

Brb. Gotta go put glasses of water in random places around my apartment.

I guess the fact you didn't get the reference to Signs is a good thing.

berry noss, gatos. berry noss.

as for neg's clip: dat how you say, "welcome to earth"?

Terrific trailer, Gatos! Very funny and entertaining.

To the mods: Should even fan-made trailers made by us go in this thread? Up until now, we've just been linking to things that others did. It seems like if someone like Gatos does something, he should make a new thread for it so that everyone sees it.

TomH1138 said:
To the mods: Should even fan-made trailers made by us go in this thread? Up until now, we've just been linking to things that others did. It seems like if someone like Gatos does something, he should make a new thread for it so that everyone sees it.

It's up to the user really. I don't mind either way.

TomH1138 said:
Terrific trailer, Gatos! Very funny and entertaining.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

Neglify said:
It's up to the user really. I don't mind either way.

Which sub forum would I post my trailer to? Not that I'm a shameless self promoter or anything :p but supposing I wanted a wider audience.

I say either "Movies" or "General FE Discussion". I put this thread in General FE Discussion because we're discussing trailers in general.

Neglify said:
I say either "Movies" or "General FE Discussion". I put this thread in General FE Discussion because we're discussing trailers in general.

Ok. I preemptively put it in General FE Discussion.

Making trailers has always been my least favorite part of fan editing, and I am usually never satisfied with my final product. But of all the trailers I have created, I am most proud of this one....

noss, bob. the original BSG music just soars!

Thought I'd give my trailer for The Usual Suspects a little publicity...

Threads merged. And nice to see you again, QC. :)

Back
Top Bottom