• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fanmade Trailers - Free-For-All

I saw that commercial on TV a couple days ago. Very real, and very silly.

Yeah, one of the people on YouTube also mentioned that he saw it personally on TV.

Oh, well. I guess it's real, then. And still very silly.

I love how they shoehorned "family" into it.

I would pay good money to hear that announcer cheerfully say, "He fights crime because he's haunted by the memory of his dead family!"

So I'm obsessed with the trailer for Only God Forgives . Taxi Driver is my favorite movie, and I had considered doing a trailer for it but solyentbrak and others have already made great ones. And then I thought, why not make a Taxi Driver trailer in the style of the trailer for Only God Forgives. Well here it is:

(wait for the video to completely load before playing it) and let me know if it stutters, I think my comp just sucks though, vimeo always stutters for me. Anyway, enjoy!

Rogue-theX said:
Decent! (and LOUD! :D )

Just for you! You're always saying the volume is too low on my trailers

This is pretty badass and gives it a horror movie vibe (which some would argue, is what Jaws is)

I finally got around to watching Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (which I quite enjoyed) and I would love to see a trailer mash-up of this and Spielberg's Lincoln. Cursory YT searches yielded no results.

Neglify said:
I finally got around to watching Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (which I quite enjoyed) and I would love to see a trailer mash-up of this and Spielberg's Lincoln. Cursory YT searches yielded no results.

I nominate myself.....as the nominator.....and I hereby nominate....Neg

Coming this Fall, a new series from FE.org...
[MENTION=8731]Gatos[/MENTION] stars as...THE NOMINATOR!!!

I'm sad he allowed Gatos new title. Frink would have made a good denominator.

The audio from the new Carrie trailer cut with Cinderella. Works surprisingly well.

Nah, you're crazy. No way Blade Runner is noir.

Who cares about Blade Runner, I've had it with this Michael Bay shit!

Seriously though, I'm in love with that trailer, thanks for posting [MENTION=8731]Gatos[/MENTION] :)

Anyone know what fonts were used for that BR trailer?

Back
Top Bottom