• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Arrow

I enjoyed it. It was a really cool trailer that was really nice throwback to the comics. And have to say that I really do wish that DC will incorporate Arrow and Flash into the DC Cinematic Universe. Really do.

Here is a new 5 minute FLASH preview trailer.... me likes it!

How nice of the CW to show the entire pilot in five minutes.

Just watched the trailer again, and got to thinking about the opening establishing shot with the two bridges.

If I remember correctly, a bridge joins Central City with Keystone City, the home of Jay Garrett, the original Flash.

Story possibilities..... :)

Dimensional barrier rupturing.... can you say "Speed Force"?

Just watched the finale, followed by the two Flash trailers. DAMN! That was one of the best finales I've seen on TV.

Slade being locked away on the Island was PERFECT!!!! And the fact that Oliver telling Felicity that he loved her was a fakeout made that moment go from "what, seriously?" to "ooooh, nice!" And what is gonna happen with Thea now that Malcolm is back for a full season? And is Sarah gonna be gone form the show? and What about Quentin?

so good.

The FLASH pilot has been leaked....

.... just saying.... ;-)

Season three teaser.... me like!!!

More FLASH teasing... I wonder if it is time to start its own tv thread? lol

Kal-El said:
Gaith is going to love this tidbit, I think:
http://www.thetimewarriors.co.uk/blog/?p=30655

Oded Fehr is supposedly set to play Ra's Al Guhl in Arrow.

Awesome choice!

He is also my number one choice for Dr. Strange, but that will never happen.....:-(

But this is better.:)

I love how so far there seems to be no embargo of use of characters between the various movie and tv projects. The early seasons of SMALLVILLE suffer imo due to being a Superman show not allowed being allowed to touch most of the Superman mythology.

CW really seems to know what they are doing with these superhero shows after a decade of grueling (though I stuck with it and have a soft spot for it) Smallville years.

The Flash pilot was really good and I can't wait to see where they go with that and Arrow looks to still be on an upward spiral. I just hope

SPOILERS

The whole Felicity/Oliver thing isn't a huge eye roller. I guess it's hard since they made a way more likable character with Felicity and Laurel being a bit jarring.

Maybe there will be some great development in Laurel's character this season though! Here's hoping!

musiced921 said:
[MENTION=5719]musiced921[/MENTION], you can actually wrap spoiler tags around something by using [ SPOILER ] and [ /SPOILER ] without the spaces inbetween. Just saying :) Some people might read over your spoiler alert and read everything.

The challenge: can Heb refer to both the actor and character in question without using spoiler tags? Let's find out! ;-)

Could be a truly fantastic choice, though if true, he'd probably be playing a bit older than he is, as John Barrowman already is doing.

If they were going with a somewhat older actor, my first thought was Tony Amendola, who has already shown on Stargate that he has the physical presence, eyes, and voice needed for the character.

Gaith's guy does too, of course, and he has shown in numerous things that he could plausibly go toe-to-toe with anyone.

Just because it's a cool pic, here's a somewhat younger Amendola dressed more than a bit like the character often does in the comics:

380211_full.jpg

Threads merged.

^ I had to scroll up a bit to remember what you were referring to. Yeah, that does seem like a bit of a shame, along with hotyoungthin Amanda Waller, but I trust the show to make it work. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom