• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Arrow

Watched the first three eposides of the season already, pretty good stuff but the absolute highlight is that
Ra's al Ghul is gonna show up!!!

So the CW announced some changes to their plans for the FLASH spin-off.
Barry Allen will still make his first appearance in the upcoming two parter but will no longer be donning his costume in his planned third appearance towards the end of season two. CW has instead ordered a full stand alone pilot for the FLASH, though no date when it will air.

"Hey Ollie, you know that particle accelerator we've been hearing about the past few months?"

"Sure, Digg, what about it?"

"Well, it was first activated yesterday."

"And?"

"And nothing, really. It's doing science and stuff now. Shall we get back to fighting crime?"

"Sounds good, lemme just finish this taco first."

Unless he gets his powers but just no costume???

The advantage of a stand alone pilot, the story can focus fully on Barry Allen and his supporting cast and not be distracted by any Arrow subplot. Though the risk of a stand alone pilot it could go the way of Aquaman or Wonder Woman.

In other news, Arrow FINALLY gets a mask!!!!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/11/19/arrow-oliver-mask-photos/

^ Pretty much the Banderas Zorro mask, innit. I'm okay with that, I guess, though (/because?) it hides precisely nothing. :p

Also, I love the show and all, but now that Officer Lance knows Thea's boyfriend is working for the Arrow, and that Sarah is alive and has fought alongside the Arrow, and heard her warn him of the same League of Assassins Felicity warned him about earlier that night... they really oughta bring him into the fold/reveal he's known for some time soon, is what I'm saying.

Re: "State vs. Queen"

... wwwwwhhhhaaattt???

holy shit

wwwwwhhhhaaaattt????!! :-D

That was so many different kinds of AWESOMENESS!!!

Barry Allen. Loved the lightning/chemical rack homage.

Kord Industries.... bring on the Beetle!

Birth of Deathstroke!

Return of Merlyn!

Arrow "slowing" Roy down!

Felicity smoking HOT!!!

A real kick ass super powered villain!

"Save my friend."

Ep after ep, the show entirely fails to suck... Though I gotta say that Oliver and Felicity's reaction to Barry's big story was weirdly passive. Even given all the crap they've seen (especially Oliver, and even accounting for his having encountered Mirakulu before), it sounded really dumb, more likely a psychological coping mechanism than a true account of the incident. And maybe that's what Oliver in fact assumed, and just decided he didn't have time to sort out some dude's traumatic invented memories at that moment, and I hope they do go that way, because otherwise the gradual incorporation of powers and s*** has been very smooth and well-done.

"The Three Ghosts" = EPIC!!!! :hail:

It was better than awful, that's for darn tootin'! :-D

Fanedit said:
Gotta get caught up. Been outta town.

You won't be disappointed. Pure comic book goodness awaits you!

A lot happened in two episodes. I'm liking Deathstroke's tale.

Decent, good cooldown ep this week.... I definitely approve of Felicity's new shirt. Yowza! :)

normal_Arrow210-2127.jpg

normal_Arrow210-2081.jpg

normal_Arrow210-2100.jpg

A commenter over at the AV Club, discussing Sara:

"Dad, I'm in love with a woman."
"Well at least you're not screwing Oliver Queen again!"
"......."

:lol:

Also, HOLY CRAPBALLS, FEMALE SALMON LADDER!!! :eek: :eek: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom