• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Arrow

Gaith said:
Wake me up when Ollie and Felicity are engaged again.

That'll be the point when I finally and truly stepdown from the show.  It was weird and awkward when Chloe Sullivan got with Oliver Queen in Smallville, but apparently it's become a TV requirement to pair Queen with whatever techy nerd girl shows some interest?  Eff that nonsense.

while i like the arrow show , well when its not being bogged down with love triangles or bromances or father/daughter squabble episodes, im starting to really hate the island flashback scenes,i mean it was fine in season 1 to have the flashbacks to explain what happen to oliver when he was on the island and what happened to him but 6 seasons and they have started  using the island flashbacks as a plot maguffin.(example: oliver is trapped in a life/death situation advert. island flashback of oliver getting out of same situation on island.cut to oliver now getting out of situation rinse repeat for 6 seasons.)

Back
Top Bottom