• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

And Agent May's mom tried to kill James Bond. Or assisted in faking his death. They were vague and inconsistent on that point. Still. She's either MI6 or SPECTRE. Hydra doesn't stand a chance either way.

Damn...did NOT see that end coming. I really like how this episode escalated in scale, but seriously, that ending...wow.

Yeah... I totally got goosebumps! Excellent episode!

oh.... what is a Man-Thing! great toss away line! :)

And was that

Nick Fury's elevator-operating .22 Magnum-packing grandfather at the cemetery?

Bmf_OebCEAAR3zI.jpg

Yes. Yes! YES!!!

Yes, that is Taskmaster. If that is Ward, that'd be fantastic. Really interesting character Taskmaster is.

A few of my friends think that Ward might turn out to be a good take on The Punisher.

I highly doubt he would turn out to be The Punisher. I say it's 50/50 whether he is just an original character created to be a double agent or a more obscure character that non-Marvelites (such as me who only knows A and B list characters) don't quite know (such as Taskmaster). I'm more of a DC guy as it is, but I do like where this show has been going since the episodes post-Cap 2.

The lead into and post-cap 2 eps have been the best of the series, and I'm really enjoying them. And Skye earned some major likability points from me when she attacked Ward. I just really really hope they aren't leading to some reluctant redemption. Ugh.

I think the best thing for this series is to keep Ward bad and either kill him off or make him a reoccurring villain. I've read a few theories that he could end up being treated like Angel (Buffy) where he'd spend copious amounts of time trying to atone for his sins. At this point, I certainly don't have an interest in that. I'm really liking Tripp and the team is gelling better than ever now. A rogue SHIELD team cleaning up the messes of HYDRA. Now that is entertaining! The espionage and plot twists lately are what I've been hoping this show would be like. Now if they can keep it going and fix the error of their ways pre-Cap 2, I'll certainly be along for the ride. Of course, a lot rides on what happens in the final 2 episodes.

That is for sure. I'd rather him die than pull an Angel or whatever. He is great as he is now.

Whedon does love redemption stories. But my bet is Deathlok will join the team in season two.
As for Ward, either kill him or make him a full on recurring super-villain.

So... remember Agent Koenig's Desert Island question? I can't help but wonder if that was actually foreshadowing.

Hmm...
Really hope that Ward either dies, or they forgo his redemption in the future and winds up as a total bastard.

There is no way that false ceiling would have supported their weight for zip lining.... just saying... :p:lol:

Good episode otherwise! :D

I really enjoyed the episode. The file transfer line was a nice Coulson-esque touch. I have to say that I wonder if Ward dropped Fitz and Simmons knowing full well they have a way to survive in the pod (but deep down I am hoping he really is a sadistic killer and was intentionally trying to kill them).

Since Cap 2 and the downfall of SHIELD, I have honestly been excited week to week waiting to see the next episode. Here's hoping we get a great finale and a possible season 2 that keeps with the tone this latter part of the season has set.

It would be really great if Simmons died. Fitz has been so sure that Ward is still good that having him be faced with Simmons' death at Ward's hand would be great.

I prefer Fitz to die. Other than him being my least favorite outside of pre-heel turn Ward, Jemma is much stronger character, whereas Fitz is dependent on her. Fitz can't live without Simmons, but Simmons can live without Fitz. Besides, Jemma and Trip have much more chemistry. :D

Back
Top Bottom