• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

A Game of Thrones (SPOILER EDITION)

DominicCobb said:
Pumped for GoT again tonight. It's an episode 9, so I have a feeling I'm going to shit my pants.

Knowing what's coming, I am eagerly anticipating the massive amount of head exploding that will be going on tonight.

Pants shat, tears shed.
and this is even after learning the twist by accident before hand

Holy F*cking Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh goody, can't wait for tonight.

Wow. Just... wow. And there are still three episodes left?

I suspected something was coming because it was such a happy episode (well, happy for a GoT episode). Nothing is that happy in this land.

Head splode

@Q2, there is only 1 episode left.

geminigod said:
@Q2, there is only 1 episode left.

You are correct. I'm on an AMC episode time, which usually has 12-14 episodes. Forgot GoT is only 10 per season.

I loved that the credits had no sound at all. You just had to sit there in silence and think about wtf just happened.

geminigod said:
I loved that the credits had no sound at all. You just had to sit there in silence and think about wtf just happened.

I know! Such a powerful episode.

One other thing I was surprised by was that Peter Dinklage didn't have a title card this episode. Generally, even if they don't appear in an episode, they get one. He didn't this time.

Oh... and I changed the title of the thread by removing "gets a go" since that no longer applies. :p

I've been listening to this song on repeat for the past hour :shock:

And coincidentally I had been listening it prior to last night's episode

A buddy showed me this yesterday which I thought was pretty neat, it takes a while to get going but theres some funny stuff in the later verses.

Holy f*ckin sh*t. That had me gobsmacked. The lack of score at the end really pushed that home.

I saw the synopsis for the last ep.

Tywin kills Joffrey for sure.

^^ In reply to your spoiler -> LOL.

Wow, episode 9 was full of things horrible to behold, I remember being really, really shocked when I read it, they really did an awesome job with this.

Hopefully, my spoiler is subtle enough to not ruin things for non-readers, but if case not, you've been warned.
I wonder if Reese Bolton will have a reunion of sorts with his family in the final episode?

Funny song [MENTION=4962]nOmArch[/MENTION]

Not sure about a reunion, but the connection will undoubtedly be finally revealed.

Q2 said:
I dunno why, but I find this reaction funny. :D

lol. She has become one of maybe favorite characters on the show.

"Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull." The kid has got a lot of balls for a girl.

Also:

That gif is perfect! The bookies have been biting their tongues for like 2 seasons waiting for that shit.

Still in shock. Just watched that episode again... You know when you find yourself willing the events to turn out differently, and a little part of you believes it's possible? :-(

I think Lady Stark had the same thought. She saw it coming but was trying to will it to not be true. Her performance was excellent.

Back
Top Bottom