• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

A Game of Thrones (SPOILER EDITION)

The closing gate + that song playing = nightmare stuff.

Gatos said:

ROFL, that's exactly how I felt while watching last nights ep.

Very much looking forward to Reek...

I'm in the group that never read the books.

emphatic said:
The closing gate + that song playing = nightmare stuff.

Yep, I'm pretty much shat my pants when the song started playing

Well if last nights episode made you shit yer pants then I would seriously reconsider watching the next couple of seasons then as it gets a LOT worse.

I'm not sure anything gets worse than the Red Wedding, but yeah, more craziness to come.

BL3hGgpCQAAEXzt.jpg

RE S03E09 : George RR Martin is a vicious man I tell you :Yellow_Flash_Colorz

nOmArch said:
Well if last nights episode made you shit yer pants then I would seriously reconsider watching the next couple of seasons then as it gets a LOT worse.

*Starts separate bank account to fund purchase of adult diapers*

There is the end of next season to look forward to when the Red Comet wipes out all of Westeros. I suppose that is worse than the Red Wedding, but not by much.

By Worse I mean levels of violence; some broad and very large scale, some very personal and intimate.

I haven't read the books, but I knew that something bad happened at this "Red Wedding." Well, holy fucking shit. My girlfriend and I are firmly in the camp of people who were gobsmacked beyond belief, and she knew what was going to happen. Just...wow. That's all I've got.

I'm almost positive I've already posted this somewhere in the thread. But this is such a piece of awesome genius that it deserves re-posting:

[video=youtube_share;2fPgIIB67bw]

Here's an idea for a fanedit:

I can't read any of this thread yet. Can someone tell me when this show will be over? I tend to wait until a show is complete before I start watching it as I hate commercials and waiting for episodes to come out.

Season 3 is Book 3 Part 1 so you have another 7 seasons or so to go before it's done.

nOmArch said:
Season 3 is Book 3 Part 1 so you have another 7 seasons or so to go before it's done.

hahaha. better start something else, reave.

Breaking Bad? Only has 8 ep's left.

I just re-watched the ending and picked up on a couple things I missed, most explicitly that when the doors of the hall close the Lannister song starts playing. The look Catelyn gives... wow. You could tell she knew something was wrong. What a brilliant episode.

Back
Top Bottom