• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What are you listening to at the moment?

ThrowgnCpr said:
...and you will know us by the trail of dead ...is awesome

that man is telling the absolute truth. check out ?source tags & codes? - great album...

sounds like you two are falling in love :)

boon23 said:
sounds like you two are falling in love :)

whatever you say, dude. I call it guys listening to decent music...

I made the most FUCKING EPIC CD EVER. Combining 2 of the best records to make the best it contains 28 songs which fit on 1 CD. Wear some shades and avert your eyes.

musicna5.jpg

Looks good dude - except for the Wham! playlist.

:razz:

Right now i'm at school in 6th hour listening to Love To You from the album Revolver on the COWs Computers On Wheels for those of you who don't know.

U2 - Stuck in a moment.

its a nice song. It goes well with the glass of JD I'm drinking.

SEANWOOKIE? said:
Listening to Working Class Hero - John Lennon.

Man, you're really on a Beatles kick, eh?

Careful you don't burn yourself out.

For something cotemporary, check out the latest album by the band Apples In Stereo.

It's very Beatles-esque and I think you'll like it. Incidentally, it's also getting reviewed as one of the best of 2007 so far.

So true! The first time I ever heard One Chord to Another I thought, "Damn, someone has been listening to Revolver."

I saw them live in the mid-90's and they did a 20 minute cover of Van Halen's 'Unchained' and it was awesome.

^ Nice!

Garden Ruin is such a good album. I listen to it at least once a week!

Cassidy said:
^ Nice!

Garden Ruin is such a good album. I listen to it at least once a week!

yup. everybody should.

...and the world would be a better place.

:)

Back
Top Bottom