• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What are you listening to at the moment?

Heinrich said:
Mike Patton rocks!

He surely does. And the album is excellent. For whatever reason I never saw Faith No More so I'm looking forward to the Peeping Tom show in April.

great album, great band:

b000j233ye01ss500sclzzztn6.jpg

great, great band...

annett%20louisan.jpg

not to annoy you, H., but that is what I am listening to right now...

dude, that?s so 100 per cent not rock?n roll!!!

soon you?ll stand alone with this rather scary type of taste in music...

:-(

definitely not rock'n roll. That's true. But great songs and great lyrics (she sings only in German).

well, i've been listening to an album that i helped a friend of mine produce. rob hemmick is the composer who has done all the music for my indie films, and he finished his latest album a few months ago. i finally got back to listening to it last week and have been listening ever since. it hasn't been released quite yet, but if you want a preview, here you go....

http://www.astrophe.com/playthegames.mp3

Tom Waits - Blood Money

waitsfo9.jpg

the music of that man and having too much wine is a perfect match. If you?re coming from a party and you had too much to drink and wouldn?t sleep yet it is very important to listen to that album. maybe you?ll open another bottle then...

Elliott Smith, some song from the Good Will Hunting soundtrack.

The Rock 'N' Roll Hall Of Fame, along with the National Associating of Recording Merchandisers (separate thread on it here: http://www.faneditforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=9329#9329 came up with the Definitive 200 Albums.

I'm going through these to see which ones I have and try and complete my collections, so I'm listening to this right now.

If you don't have this album, you should go out today and get it:

petsoundslr9.jpg

at this moment i'm listening to "the best of the troggs"... if you don't know them, they are the band who did "wild thing"

One of the greatest songs ever written, if you like it slow and intensive:
"It's not going to stop" by Aimee Mann.

I am such a fan. Still and forever.

currently am listening to "england's newest hit makers - the rolling stones" (their first album), and "glass harp" by glass harp.

I agree that ...And you will know us by the trail of the dead is an awesome band. Source Tags & Codes was my favorite album by those guys.

I am currently listening to the Get Up Kids - Live at the Granada Theater. Sad they are no more, but I guess thats what happens when you are no longer the get up kids, but the get up almost middle age dudes

it?s sad when a band doesn?t know when the good times are over. so better step off when everything sounds still funky...

I just listen to a masterpiece of punk?roll. Those dudes are old with grey hair all over them. and they are from canada but man, this album still shows what?s it all about...

nomeansnogk4.jpg

The Power of Goodbye by Madonna...
but I was actually not just listening to it, I played it on my guitar and sang it... (because I was so inspired by Chris De Burgh singing live on St- Patrick's Day in Belfast)

:eek:

OMG! I?m glad that I wasn?t with you while you were doing that...

rock on with madonna. i listen to mostly punk and indie rock, but i have a soft spot for madonna

Back
Top Bottom