• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What are you listening to at the moment?

The music coming out these days, especially rock, seems to sound like the same stuff to me. There are a couple of exceptions of course.

Still the same as my post on previous forum: Die ?rzte (& Die Toten Hosen).

dork313 said:
Paranoid Android - Radiohead

Have you heard the new Radiohead tunes that they've been playing on tour?

They sound pretty good - I think the new album will be something special. They sound more The Bends than Hail To The Thief.

No, I haven't had the chance to hear it yet. I just recently started to really listen to Radiohead and I'm loving it. Very good stuff.

Right now I'm listening to: Silence, musics original alternative.

"Planet Shmanet Janet" - Original Roxy Cast

My current MP3 disc in the car contains the following:
Billy Talent
Billy Talent II
AFI-Decemberunderground
The Cult-Electric
Evanescence-Fallen
Evanescence-The Open Door
Sloan-One Chord to Another
Sloan-Navy Blues

I know it?s embarassing but to hell with it! I?m a guy who stands up for his bad taste:

pussycat dolls ?right now?

Exit on Twelve - Terminator Theme.

Perhaps the best cover version of the Terminator Theme I have ever heard!!

Mike Patton rocks!

now playing: Weird Al - ?Canadian Idiot?

...don?t know about this not-liking-canadians-thing but it?s funny

Back
Top Bottom