• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

What are you listening to at the moment?

ThrowgnCpr said:
rock on with madonna. i listen to mostly punk and indie rock, but i have a soft spot for madonna

Me too!!! a little bit of madonna in between is a good thing...don?t get me wrong here.

I was a bit scared of boon?s cover version played on an accustic guitar...

:shock:

it wasn't that bad, actually ;-)

you can be so mean, H. You know, I got feelings and the heart of an artist. And then you come, and rip it apart...
but my day will come.

;-)

back to topic:

Nomeansno is a great band. Many know that. They?ve also made my favorite live album.

it looks like that:

liveandcuddlynomeansno5zl3.jpg

boon23 said:
you can be so mean, H. You know, I got feelings and the heart of an artist. And then you come, and rip it apart...
but my day will come.

;-)

sorry I didn?t want to hurt your feelings artist man. My apologies. Just take the guitar down and put it in a closet and I even say ?I love you?...

:-o

Heinrich said:
ThrowgnCpr said:
rock on with madonna. i listen to mostly punk and indie rock, but i have a soft spot for madonna

Me too!!! a little bit of madonna in between is a good thing...don?t get me wrong here.

:shock:
I agree too. My tastes run everything from Metallica to Bjork to Maiden to Goldfrapp to Foos to Madonna to NIN etc. I really liked Madonna's Ray of Light and Music albums.

Mr. Brown: Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks.
Mr. White: No, no. It's about a girl who is very vulnerable. She's been fucked over a few times. Then she meets some guy who's really sensitive...

believe it or not: this guy is a very groovy-assed punk rock singer and a genius at his bass guitar...

nomeansnojohnwright1jk5.jpg

now playing: Nomeansno - ?Two lips, two lungs and one tongue?

silence!
and sometimes that is the best to listen to. :)

Hot Water Music - The New What Next. Incredible album, again from a band that is no more. They definately stopped at their peak though.

Here's a idea - take a screenshot of your iTunes (or whatever) screen to give peeps an idea of what you're into at the moment. Here's mine, taken today.

itunesshotku4.jpg

Yeah man - just like that.

That's that And you will know us by the trail....band, right?

Are they any good?

...and you will know us by the trail of dead ...is awesome

Back
Top Bottom