• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Top Ten Movies

Purely ranking them based on how good they are as BATMAN films, I'd rank them fairly low. That being said, Batman 89 especially deserves a lower ranking, because it tries to be a Batman film but fails. Batman Returns is higher in my opinion, because it hardly makes any effort to be Batman esque, it's its own thing, and is good in its own right. 

I like a lot of scenes of 89, but I don't love the film over all. I love Returns over all because it's a good creepy and weird Tim Burton film with Batman in it.

Great!  @"Masirimso17" 
I’d probably say the most essential episodes to understand the series would be: 

- Heart of Ice 
- See No Evil 
- Perchance to Dream 
- Two-Face: Parts I and II 
- Robin’s Reckoning: Parts I and II 
- Almost Got ‘Im

Batman 89 is fantastic.  I don't care if it "tries to be a Batman film and fails."  It's a great movie (relatively speaking, of course, it's not The Best Film Ever!!!!) period.

I prefer Batman '89 over Returns, if only because I absolutely hate DeVito's Penguin.

Devito's Penguin is my favorite thing ever.

Ranking the MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE movies..... boy oh boy, that is hard....
...my faves....

10.  SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING
09.  AVENGERS INFINITY WAR
08.  GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL.2
07.  THOR
06.  CAPTAIN AMERICA FIRST AVENGER
05.  THE AVENGERS
04.  GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 1
03.  IRON MAN
02.  THE INCREDIBLE HULK

01.  CAPTAIN AMERICA WINTER SOLDIER

@"bionicbob" Wow, I didn't know you loved Incredible Hulk so much. I mean I really like it too but I think it's just good. The Tomahawk Extended Cut is the one that got it way higher in my eyes.

jrWHAG42 said:
Devito's Penguin is my favorite thing ever.

So you've never had ice cream then.

MCU Best-to-Worst:

1. Age of Ultron (The end of an era, a pivotal shift in MCU films)
  2. Winter Soldier
  3. Doctor Strange
  4. Spider-man: Homecoming
  5. Iron Man 3
  6. First Avenger
  7. Iron Man
  8. Infinity War
  9. The Incredible Hulk
  10. Thor 2
Nightmare on Elm Street Best-to-Worst:

1. Nightmare on Elm Street 3: The Dream Warriors (Thank you Dokken)
  2. Nightmare on Elm Street
  3. Freddy vs. Jason
  4. Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge
  5. Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master
  6. Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child
  7. Nightmare on Elm Street (Remake)
  8. Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare

Greatest U.S TV Dramas

1 Dexter 
I know it has its detractors after season 4 (season 2 is best) even it's bad seasons had much to enjoy and I loved the final episode, he's a lumbejack and he's ok!
2.Breaking Bad (S2 Best)
3.The Shield (S5 - S7 Best tied)
4. Justified (S2)
5 Six Feet Under (S1)
6. 24 (S5)
7. Game of Thrones (S4)
8. The Wire (S2)
9. American Crime Story (Both great)
10. The Walking Dead (S3)

Still to see House of Cards, Sopranos and Deadwood could all be contenders by the looks of it...

I've never seen a minute of Dexter but I'm pretty sure it's not the greatest US TV Drama.

First season of Dexter was amazing and Season 4 with John Lithgow was incredible.  Easily top ten dramas of all time. 

My top 5 shows that ended too soon..

1.Jericho
2. Freaky Links (way ahead of it's time)
3. Freaks and Geeks
4. Firefly
5. Adventures of Brisco County Jr (Bruce Campbell need I say more)

TVs Frink said:
I've never seen a minute of Dexter but I'm pretty sure it's not the greatest US TV Drama.

Ahh you can't knock it if you haven't tried it

Why do I feel a quotation coming on???

If I did a list of shows that ended too soon, it'd be all cartoons, because I don't watch much else, let alone shows that ended too soon.

I just find it hard to believe, given the huge expanse of all-time great US TV dramas, that Dexter would even sniff the top ten.  I've literally never seen anyone place it there.  If it's in your favorite top ten, ok, but it's just not mentioned in the same breath as the classics of all-time.

Yeah it's just my top ten, U.S shows compared to U.K shows have so many episodes there's very few I've seen in their entirety

Sinbad said:
Yeah it's just my top ten, U.S shows compared to U.K shows have so many episodes there's very few I've seen in their entirety

Oh ok never mind then, didn't realize it was your favorites list.  Carry on.

My top ten TV series I have to watch: 

1. Narcos 
  2. Dekalog 
  3. Breaking Bad 
  4. Deadwood 
  5. Bloodline 
  6. The Sopranos 
  7. Mad Men 
  8. Peaky Blinders 
  9. The Crown 
  10. Godless

Top Ten "Movies"