• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TM HOME VIDEO Presents "DREAM MANIAC"

just found out bout this edit. looks like it'll be solid.

for the rough intro, have u thought bout spreading the credits out a bit. like have them intercut throughout the sequence of hayley running away from the mob of parents.

loved ur version of kris' death. that is really great. the music helps it a lot. in the original, that felt like it was missing something.

Nancy's dream was interesting. dunno if u actually need the shot of the claw coming up from the water or not. other than that, it's solid as well.

Thanks for everyone waiting. This edit has been complete for a week and I'm upping links to mediafire as we speak. Once I'm done that, I'll submit the edit and it should be here by next week.

just got the F13th Welcome to Camp Blood. gonna be a review coming soon. and looking forward to this edit. there'll be review for that when the time comes as well.

TM.... Did this not get approved?

I was expecting to see this uploaded onto the site by now.... Patiently waiting....

confused-full.jpg

Neglify said:
Never got submitted.

Probably another reason why we haven't seen it lol

TM...

Any status update on this? You seemed to have things pretty much wrapped up by mid month in April...

He died in his sleep (cue ominous music)

No update from TM...

Maybe Freddy got him in his sleep before he could finish the edit...

Unfortunate... This one looked promising...

1265838_51fe_625x1000.jpg

Sorry for no updates, I've gotten a new computer and I'm transferring files from my old hard drive which is hard because I'm switching from pc to mac. Coming soon though!

A month ago tomorrow you posted saying that you were uploading the edit as you were writing. Did something go wrong, or are the links at least fully uploaded? If they're all up I'd love for you to PM them to me.

I only got the first 9 parts uploaded when my computer would shutdown every time I tried to upload a file.

TM Productions said:
I only got the first 9 parts uploaded when my computer would shutdown every time I tried to upload a file.

Sounds like you might have a virus.

I wouldn't download anything uploaded by someone with a virus. ;)

Only half-kidding.

TV's Frink said:
I wouldn't download anything uploaded by someone with a virus. ;)

Only half-kidding.

Frantic Canadian isn't you.

Neglify said:
Frantic Canadian isn't you.

He's sent me the links but I'm a little leery of downloading them since I'm worried they might be infected. Did you run an anti-virus program after your computer started to shut down on its own? Did you find out what the problem was, or did you just decide to buy a new computer and import all your files from your possibly infected computer to your new one? No offense intended, I'm very interested in checking this edit out, but I don't want to end up getting an infection myself.

Frantic Canadian said:
He's sent me the links but I'm a little leery of downloading them since I'm worried they might be infected. Did you run an anti-virus program after your computer started to shut down on its own? Did you find out what the problem was, or did you just decide to buy a new computer and import all your files from your possibly infected computer to your new one? No offense intended, I'm very interested in checking this edit out, but I don't want to end up getting an infection myself.

usually even if it is infected--- by being split up between various rar files the virus is inoperable. It is when you unrar it you can have a problem. Scan it with your antivirus first. if it scans clean, unrar and if you have a good antivirus and anything funky comes with the unrar it usually will stop it or at least get that file before it infects your pc

Back
Top Bottom