• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

TM HOME VIDEO Presents "DREAM MANIAC"

At first i didn't think anyone would could make the last freddy movie decent or worthwhile to watch again, and that hurts to say being a fan of freddy since i was a kid. One..Robert England is Freddy Two..Makeup looked like crap Three..Didn't have that freddy feel to it, had some good FX though. At least to me.

But Dream Maniac changed that with this 63 minute film. From the 80s vhs grainy film look it had to cutting out alot of bs that ruined it for me in the regular version to the 70s-80s intro for TM which had me rolling..Cuts that was made blended well and made it feel more of a feature film ,the throwback Nightmare on Elm St. audio clips was a big plus :) by the way great brainstorm on coming up with the idea of a 80s vhs style film.. That's the kind of thinking we need in production these day's. Great ending ! Thank You TM Production's now i can add this to my Nightmare on elm st. Marathon this Halloween instead of the crappy remake. Great Work! Even the little stuff count's like sound fx of putting a vhs tape into a vcr,Blue Screen and Play and Tracking showing up ;)

Just watched the trailer, and I gotta say, I can't wait to see this!!

Back
Top Bottom