• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The ARROWVERSE (Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends,etc)

The latest BW teaser is pretty stylish and creepy.... hopefully the show is the same.

Some pics released showing new costumes for our heroes....

flash-season-6-preview-photo.jpg

Looks like they added some lightning bolts to the suit and fixed the helmet from last season, which made Grant look like Bobble Head Flash from certain angles lol

arrow-laurel-diggle.jpg

Black Canary has a significant redesign.  Spartan's costume seems to have a more emerald colouring now.

A tantalizing tease of the coming Crisis....

Also some poster art dropped this week...
the-flash-s6-poster.jpg

Supergirl-Season-5-Promotional-Poster-01.jpg

bionicbob said:
Interestingly, it says reprising his role of Clark Kent, not Superman.  Will Welling suit up?

According to my calculations...

53956341edba6a3df36d6a23fc1318ba.jpg

... No. :p

I'm really curious what the hand wavy logic will be to explain all these different looking versions of the character, especially Routh since he's a main character who has appeared in most of the shows.

addiesin said:
I'm really curious what the hand wavy logic will be to explain all these different looking versions of the character, especially Routh since he's a main character who has appeared in most of the shows.

Infinite combinations across infinite Earths.

ARROW final season poster...
arrow08-1.jpg

Oddly, still no promotional material for season five of LEGENDS... though their filming schedule started much later than the other shows...

SUPERGIRL premiere trailer....

From season one of LEGENDS, "I have seen MEN of steel die...."
...probably just a coincidence...  ;)

Season 8 ARROW trailer....

...and in related news....
...we know the CW has expressed interest in expanding the Arrowverse with a new show for the 2020 season... 

...today, it was announced a back door pilot will be part of the ARROW final season.  The possible new series would focus on Oliver's daughter Mia (Kathrine McNamara) with aid from our two resident canaries, Laurel and Dinah.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrow-female-led-spinoff-works-at-cw-1242882

Yay, Thea is coming back! Other than that...really not excited for an "Arrow Beyond" type of show...

addiesin said:
Brandon Routh in his Crisis outfit...

Here is another from Routh's Instagram account...
p8obmyzaw6p31.jpg

Looks fracking amazing! :D

The budget for CRISIS must be insane?!?!  The new suits, the guest cast, the needed FX....

I'm excited, but I also know that I'll probably be disappointed like the previous crossover.

jrWHAG42 said:
I'm excited, but I also know that I'll probably be disappointed like the previous crossover.

I wasn't even into Smallville when it was around, let alone everything else it spawned. But this...this has my attention.

Think big picture here- for one thing these episodes will almost surely be tackled by one of the many great faneditors around here.

For another, this could potentially tie together all the desperate DC dimensions from the past 30 years and lead to a major movie down the road. Flashpoint Paradox has been rumored for some time and this would be a perfect lead-in.

Back
Top Bottom