• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The ARROWVERSE (Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends,etc)

Key art for Supergirl season 5...

SUPERGIRL-New-Supersuit-Season-5.jpg

I thought this was a fun promotional vid....

Which reminds me, I really need to get around to finish watching season two of Black Lightning.

Flash stuff...

Nice to see Carlos still there.

Wally West returns for a few eps.

Tom Cavanagh will be playing PARIAH for the upcoming CRISIS.

I heard on Twitter about Burt Ward, Tom Welling, and Lynda Carter are going to be in Crisis. Does anyone know if this was confirmed or just speculation?

jrWHAG42 said:
I heard on Twitter about Burt Ward, Tom Welling, and Lynda Carter are going to be in Crisis. Does anyone know if this was confirmed or just speculation?

I found this article....
http://whatculture.com/comics/tom-w...ning-for-arrowverse-crisis-on-infinite-earths

Though I found the article to be misleading.... Welling is "in talks" to appear.  Nothing confirmed.  Fans have been speculating about this ever since Welling made an off hand joking comment about appearing on Arrow last year at a convention that many fans misinterpreted as fact.

Lynda Carter is also just "in talks" phase...
http://highlighthollywood.com/2019/...rowverse-crisis-on-infinite-earths-storyline/

According to this article Burt Ward is confirmed to appear in the Batwoman episode of CRISIS...
https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/burt-ward-original-robin-batwoman-crisis-on-infinite-earths

IGN review of BATWOMAN pilot episode...

D2q2UFcVAAAbZX8.jpg

So I was thinking... which is rarely a good thing lol.... if BATWOMAN succeeds and continues on for multiple seasons, will it follow the model of the other Arrowverse shows and build it's own TEAM BAT?  What heroes would be good choices?  Who will be embargoed by DC -- other than the Big Bat himself?

Huntress has already been introduced on Arrow and would make an interesting addition.  Of course, as with all the Vancouver filmed Arrow shows, it would depend on the actor's availability.

Maybe one of the Robins?   Though I suppose they would be grown by this time, so maybe Nightwing or Red Hood or Red Robin?

The most likely candidates for the series is probably one of the many different Batgirls...?  Would Oracle (Barbara Gordon) be off limits?  Betty Kane (original Batgirl, now Flamebird?)?  Cassandra Cain?  Spoiler?

Will Commission Gordon be in the series?  Or Alfred?

The character Luke Fox is a regular on the series, so will be eventually become Batwing?

...enough random musings... I return you to your regularly scheduled program.  :D

bionicbob said:
While there was lots of Arrowverse teasing/easter eggs through the season, showrunner Salim AKil remains firm that Black Lightning is not part of the greater Arrowverse.   Though, I am certain, if there is a way to make Ratings/Profit from it, the CW and Berlanti will engineer some sort of crossover.

It is (sort of) official, BLACK LIGHTNING will make an appearance in this year's Arrowverse crossover CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS.
https://www.cbr.com/crisis-on-infinite-earths-black-lightning-will-seemingly-appear-in-event/

bionicbob said:
D2q2UFcVAAAbZX8.jpg

So I was thinking... which is rarely a good thing lol.... if BATWOMAN succeeds and continues on for multiple seasons, will it follow the model of the other Arrowverse shows and build it's own TEAM BAT?  What heroes would be good choices?  Who will be embargoed by DC -- other than the Big Bat himself?

Huntress has already been introduced on Arrow and would make an interesting addition.  Of course, as with all the Vancouver filmed Arrow shows, it would depend on the actor's availability.

Maybe one of the Robins?   Though I suppose they would be grown by this time, so maybe Nightwing or Red Hood or Red Robin?

The most likely candidates for the series is probably one of the many different Batgirls...?  Would Oracle (Barbara Gordon) be off limits?  Betty Kane (original Batgirl, now Flamebird?)?  Cassandra Cain?  Spoiler?

Will Commission Gordon be in the series?  Or Alfred?

The character Luke Fox is a regular on the series, so will be eventually become Batwing?

...enough random musings... I return you to your regularly scheduled program.  :D

I would not mind at all if Barbara Gordon was Commissioner, like in Batman Beyond. In that same vein, I'd actually really like to see a live action Carrie Kelly Robin. I want to see some continuity "deep cuts".

Joker is probably off limits, but I'm curious about Harley Quinn. I wonder if they'd loosen up and allow there to be a tv Harley finally despite the Margot Robbie version still being around.

I find the time period really interesting, Bruce Wayne is gone. So maybe Batman could show up, and it turns out to be a twist/fakeout, it's not Bruce. It's Dick, or maybe Azrael. Or maybe a version of the Arkham Knight - not Batman at all, but easily mistaken by the silhouette.

Hopefully the villains used are not the same ones we've seen over and over again. I'd enjoy a Man Bat rendered with the same care as King Shark and Grodd, for example.

Here's hoping.

More CRISIS crossover news...

KEVIN CONROY -- the definitive voice of Batman -- will appear onscreen.
He will play an older Bruce Wayne.

https://www.cbr.com/crisis-on-infinite-earths-kevin-conroy-bruce-wayne/

With the ever growing list of cameos, who will be next?

I know many are still hoping for Tom Welling, which I agree would be cool.
Dean Cain has guested on Supergirl in seasons one and two, so there is a chance he could return, though there has been no mention of it so far as I know...
But of the Superman mythos, I would love to see Gerard Christopher of Superboy, as he seems to be continually forgotten or ignored.
hqdefault.jpg

addiesin said:
bionicbob said:

I would not mind at all if Barbara Gordon was Commissioner, like in Batman Beyond. 

Imagine if they brought back Dina Meyer to play Barbara Gordon...?
latest

:D

Some mindless speculation....  :p

Firstly,  the CW announced they are exploring the idea of expanding the Arrowverse with another series for the 2020 season.
So what DC character would be a good candidate and would be available considering all the weird rules Warner DC have about who is small screen worthy and who is exclusively for the Big Screen?

Are any of the current series characters strong enough for a spin-off?  Elongated Man?  Killer Frost? Martian Manhunter? Star City 2040?  JSA?  Based on the way these characters are currently written/portrayed, I would argue not likely.

The Legion of Super-Heroes would be an ideal spin-off candidate.  The future sci-fi setting would make it fresh change from the other Arrowverse shows.   But I doubt the CW has the budget to do a series like this.

A more likely scenario they will introduce a new character on one of the shows as they have done in the past and then spin them off.   But who?

The Arrowverse has been teasing Ted Kord aka the Blue Beatle for years.  In fact, originally Brandon Routh was cast as Ted Kord, but it was changed to the Atom because a change in the DC embargo occurred... I guess there was plans for a theatrical Blue Beatle/Booster Gold movie.  But since that movie never materialized, could these characters be back on the table?

The Arrowverse has also dropped many Green Lantern easter eggs over the years.   Personally, I would love a Green Lantern series!!!   But again, the CW budget comes into question.  But if they can pull off Supergirl, I think GL would be doable.

Who would you like to see in their own series?

Secondly, I was wondering what CRISS ON INFINITE EARTHS will actually result in?   I am sure it will follow the basics, with the Anti-Monitor attempting to destroy the Multiverse and the Arrowverse heroes uniting to stop him.  But will the producers actually destroy the Multiverse and merge them all into One New Earth?

From a production perspective, rolling Supergirl's Earth-38 into Batwoman's Earth-1 would make sense for future team ups.  But does one want to really want to do away with the ENTIRE multiverse?  It is such a fantastic story device, that to do away with it would close a lot of doors to a lot great stories and characters.   It is a mistake DC Comics made and has been struggling to rectify for over 25 years.

:huh: :D

bionicbob said:

This may be a hopelessly obtuse suggestion, but I'd be interested in a non-superhero genre show, like a high seas adventure, swords-and-sorcery epic, magical Western, or something similarly totally unexpected. That may not at all be in the DC/Arrowverse wheelhouse, but I'd be interested in seeing the CW try something totally new. Heck, I still have half a mind to give Reign or Legacies a try. :p

(More TV superheroes, OTOH, I could easily do without.)

Gaith said:
bionicbob said:

This may be a hopelessly obtuse suggestion, but I'd be interested in a non-superhero genre show, like a high seas adventure, swords-and-sorcery epic, magical Western, or something similarly totally unexpected. That may not at all be in the DC/Arrowverse wheelhouse, but I'd be interested in seeing the CW try something totally new

This would fit the bill....
showcase-presents-warlord-vol-1-tp-135485.jpg

A mix of Edgar Rice Burroughs and Robert E. Howard.

DC's THE WARLORD created by Mike Grell.

Air Force Colonel Travis Morgan travels to the centre of the Earth and discovers the lost world of Skartaris -- a land of sword and sorcery, pirates and dinosaurs!!!   He battles for the freedom of its enslaved inhabitants and earns the title of The Warlord.

:D

^ Sure, something like that. :D

Back
Top Bottom