• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The ARROWVERSE (Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends,etc)

no need to watch the cw anymore. the arrowverse is the only reason i watch it. i guess i can quit supporting the wb as well. all scripted programming is being stopped at tnt and tbs as well since discovery is taking over

I haven't watched any of these series for years but I'd tune in if they do one last megacrossover series finale.
Or even better yet, take these various characters from past cancelled shows and reunite them in a proper Justice League series! 😊

FYI, the recent ARMAGENDON event on The Flash was overall pretty fun... though it was more a guest team up than a crossover.

uD40OS5l.jpg

SUPERMAN & LOIS

An incredible second season with an appropriately EPIC finale that made me cheer and fill me with Feels.
This season we got fresh twists on Doomsday, Bizarro and Parasite that kept me tuning in each week.
And with the finale, we finally got an explanation why there are ZERO Arrowverse references and I am completely happy with it.

For me, this is the BEST Superman since Christopher Reeve.
Great stuff!!! :love:👍👍👍👍

foUieC9m.jpg

THE FLASH (season 8 CW)
The last OG Arrowverse show still running!
The finale wrapped up the Negative Forces storyline that began way back season six. Some familiar tropes revisited... Barry thinking Iris is dead by Thawne, once again sending him off the rails only to have Team Flash rally him back to save the day. Still very entertaining, and certainly very comic book in all the right ways.
Good, reliable stuff!

10 years, like it was yesterday when it started...

Happy Anniversary, Arrowverse! 🎉

Nice trailer for an upcoming fan special airing tonight on Youtube...

A beautiful tribute to 10 YEARS of the Arrowverse. Great editing and wonderful reminder of why I love this Universe.

Another Arrowverse show cancelled. It seems that DC has lost its course.

What a pity...

Is Superman & Lois the last show standing?
The Flash begins its last lap in 2023 with its 9th and final season.

Though technicall not exactly Arrowverse shows, Doom Patrol and Titans final fates have yet to be announced. But apparently Stargirl is supposed to have crossover with Titans?

Confirmed. Batwoman will be appearing in the final season of The Flash.

Unconfirmed. She will also be playing Red Death?

So, Batwoman will return.

When did she fuse with The Flash?
I haven’t kept up with Flash since post Crisis, but from what I’ve read, it’s a random out of left field choice to have her be Red Death as pretty much EVERYONE who weighs in on it on Reddit thinks Red Death should’ve been Oliver.

I haven’t kept up with Flash since post Crisis, but from what I’ve read, it’s a random out of left field choice to have her be Red Death as pretty much EVERYONE who weighs in on it on Reddit thinks Red Death should’ve been Oliver.
I think making Oliver into Red Death would be more impactful. And being essentially the last season of the OG Arrowverse it would be wonderful to see him return.

Whether Amell was offered or even available, or even might still show up in some fashion… who knows?

Regardless, I am very open to seeing Leslie return and seeing what the show cooks up.

STARGIRL: FRENEMIES (season three)

Another delightful, nostalgia soaked season.

Seeing these DC Legacy characters brought to life has been a joy to watch. While this season got off to a quieter start than last year’s Eclipso arc, it ended on an epic heartfelt note, borrowing a page or two from James Robinson’s classic The Golden Age.
And the final tag set 10 years in the future—it was Flash-tactic!

These three seasons were a wonderful, heroic love letter to the JSA and all the writers (Roy Thomas!!!) and artists who have contributed to their mythology.
Great stuff! 👍 :love::)😁

The final seasons begins in February...

Back
Top Bottom