• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The ARROWVERSE (Flash, Arrow, Supergirl, Legends,etc)

I personally feel uncomfortable with the Lois plot, I'm noping out of this season

I personally feel uncomfortable with the Lois plot, I'm noping out of this season
The subject matter can certainly be triggering.

As someone who had a loved one go through similar cancer treatments, I find the honesty in how they are so far dealing with the matter both refreshing and heartbreaking.

The Arrowverse made an appearance in the most recent TITANS...

THE FLASH 9x09 "It's My Party and I Will Die If I Want To"

Man, I did not know how much I needed this episode until I watched it!
Seeing Barry and Ollie back together onscreen, it really gave me the Feels.

While the return of Green Arrow generated the most buzz, this episode is just as much, if not more, about KID FLASH.

Easily the best episode of season nine thus far, and a nice coda to Crisis on Infinite Earths.

The beginning of the end....

A NEW WORLD PART ONE: REUNIONS

An excellent episode! Directed by showrunner Eric Wallace, it is heavy on the cinematics and callbacks. This episode dots most of the "i"s and crosses a lot of "t"s of Barry's origin, including Flashpoint. For such a convoluted origin, I think Wallace did a nice job and provided the much needed emotional closure for our hero.

If Wallace can maintain this level of quality for the remaining three episodes, the Scarlett Speedster may still go out on top!

A NEW WORLD PART TWO: BLUE

A bit clunky. Mostly Flash-less, as this takes place while Barry in trapped in the year 2000 in Part One. And let's be honest, Team Flash 2.0 is not as engaging as the O.G. We finally get a resolution to the Khione mystery, which was decent. The most interesting element is of course the return of Eddie Thawne, but I can not help but think his scenes would have played so much stronger if he had been playing against Joe West rather than a new nameless cop character. I will say this, this episode looks Fantastic! They are continuing with the cinematic stylings/lighting from Part One, and it is very refreshing.

SUPERMAN & LOIS continues to be an incredibly emotional watch. A truly amazing series. No word yet if it will be renewed. But with the sale of the CW and it's cancellations of the majority of its scripted dramas, I could see them letting this show go simply because of its high production cost.

edit: oops, somehow did a double post.

A NEW WORLD PART THREE: CHANGES

After an uneven Part Two, the series has a decent return to form with this penultimate episode.
The episode is loaded with comic book trope goodness.
The bulk of the story takes place in 2049, and as usual, barely any effort is made to age up the characters, but at least this time they acknowledge it in a humorous fashion.
I really enjoyed how Eddie's arc has been written, as he struggles with his descent into darkness and madness.
oh! And Cecile finally gets a Suit and Code Name!
An enjoyable episode overall.

Absolutely love this Goodbye Vid done by Entertainment Weekly!
:love:

A NEW WORLD PART FOUR: FINALE

...and so it ends.

Cheesy. Saccharine. Hopeful. Pretty much everything one comes to expect from this series.
And for me, for the most part, it works.
I admit, my eyes got a bit watery in those last 10 minutes.

A very jam packed finale. It is now clear why the middle episodes of this season were on the mediocre side, they were clearly saving their budget for the final four. It is a great looking episode. And it was full on mustache twirling goodness when all of Flash's greatest foes meet.

While the Eric Wallace Era of the show was never as tight or as gripping as those formative first 3-4 seasons, he did bring an extra level of comic book love and lore to the series, which always made the show a reliable watch for me.

All in all, for me, a fun and satisfying final lap for The Fastest Man Alive. (y)

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but Wallace was one of the worst showrunners and is despised by a large portion of the fanbase. The seasons under his watch were continuous letdowns and this was no different.

I'm sorry, but Wallace was one of the worst showrunners and is despised by a large portion of the fanbase. The seasons under his watch were continuous letdowns and this was no different.
We are all entitled to our opinion. :)
What works for one, may not work for another.

i thought the final episode was brilliantly done. i didn't know how many episodes this season had. as i was watching the episode end, all i kept saying to myself was this had to be the finale. it was exciting, emotional, and just done right in my opinion.

I envy people that could watch the finale and enjoy it. For me, it was such a missed opportunity, from bad mischaracterizations, wasted moments with characters that didn't deserve the screen time, and overall waste of time spent on pointless episodes this season with the final arch squished into such an unflattering presentation.

RANKING THE FINALES….

5.) THE FLASH—For me, easily the weakest. While very clunky, it did check enough boxes for me to be entertained.

4.) LEGENDS OF TOMORROW— an entertaining season marred by a cliffhanger that will never be resolved.

3.). BLACK LIGHTNING- a very underrated series with a decent ender.

2.). SUPERGIRL — full on Silver/Bronze Age goofiness as Kara finally comes to terms with her identity. Whatever criticisms one wants to aim at the show, one must admire the series for staying true to itself.

1.) ARROW — After a terrible 7th season, the series rallied back with a “greatest hits”truncated final season that was rewarding and emotionally satisfying.

Last edited:
A wonderful tribute video to the Scarlet Speedster...

Here's a pretty good timey-whimy fan edit of the Flash's fateful night...

Just in time for SUPERMAN DAY, it has been confirmed the CW has renewed Superman & Lois for a Fourth Season.
It will be a shorter season, only 10 episodes, with reports of a reduced budget.

Just in time for SUPERMAN DAY, it has been confirmed the CW has renewed Superman & Lois for a Fourth Season.
It will be a shorter season, only 10 episodes, with reports of a reduced budget.
Awesome news! It's honestly the only show I really love. The fist 2 seasons on The Flash were really good too, and season 2 and 3 of Arrow. But Superman and Lois seems above the rest.

Awesome news! It's honestly the only show I really love. The fist 2 seasons on The Flash were really good too, and season 2 and 3 of Arrow. But Superman and Lois seems above the rest.
Season Three has been utterly stellar! It has a grounding unlike any other Arrowverse show. The journey of the Kents has both a relatable and inspirational quality. I imagine season four will be the last, as we know DC does not like having it's Big IP on the Big and Small Screen at the same time. Hopefully, the final season will give our characters a rewarding send-off and the reduced budget will not hurt it too much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom