• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Star Wars: Rise of the Rebellion, A Rogue One Edit

theryaney said:
You've got to be frinking kidding me. My Spleen equals Blu-Ray. Tell me I'm right!

This too 
megacloud.png

theryaney said:
You've got to be frinking kidding me. My Spleen equals Blu-Ray. Tell me I'm right!

I honestly thought you were messing around. Did you really not know what he was saying?

And I still don't understand what a spleen has to do with Star Wars

MySpleen is a private torrent website. RoR, is available to download through there.

How did you fit a copy of the RoR Blu-Ray in your spleen?

Must of been pretty tricky

Easy. You cut yourself open, cut the disc into 4 pieces, put those pieces in your spleen, then stapler yourself closed as demonstrated my Matt Damon or hope the wound just cauterize if you used a lightsaber.

Just realized I mispelled Eadu on the scene selection and on the chapters insert. If this is a major bother to people I can rerender and upload the BD-25. I suppose checking everything 99 times wasn't enough....yargle

So this begs the question, how do you pronounce your screen name? They pronounce it as in "dig a hole." But I've always assumed it was "dij" as in short for digital.

All will be revealed in due time. I'm hoping to do an interview with my NPRish voice. The dig vs dij will be settled, though you can still call me whatever you want. I still think it's gif not jif.....

DigModiFicaTion said:
I still think it's gif not jif.....

Of course it's a hard g. It stands for Graphics, not Giraffics. Also, it's not peanut butter. That there is even a debate over it is dumb.

What were we talking about again?

Is anyone experiencing trouble extracting the BD-25 iso?

DigModiFicaTion said:
Is anyone experiencing trouble extracting the BD-25 iso?

Ooh! I didn't even know it was available! I'll let you know if I have any issues. Probably try to snag it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom