• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Star Wars: Rise of the Rebellion, A Rogue One Edit

Hey Dig, are you actually planning to incorporate that change to the beginning, either as a new version or the branching you spoke of? I'd like to mention it in my review if so. If not, no worries. It's still a great edit.

Moe_Syzlak said:
Hey Dig, are you actually planning to incorporate that change to the beginning, either as a new version or the branching you spoke of? I'd like to mention it in my review if so. If not, no worries. It's still a great edit.

Yes I am :) It's growing on me and I'm finding that I'm preferring it. I attempted to make a branching BluRay by having two separate intro videos that then linked to the remainder of the movie, but I'm finding that the transition is jumpy. Perhaps it's just my preview in dvd architect? I'm currently uploading the "No Moe Intro" version of this edit. Both will be available. I"ll continue to look for ways to create a branching BR version as well. If you know of a free option I'd love to know about it.

*UPDATE*
My apologies for not responding to the PM's in the past couple days. I've been in the midst of a major relocation and as a result needed to transfer my internet which was a bit more difficult than expected. Everything is up and running (and for a better price too  :D) So I will be responding to your messages no later than tomorrow evening (my time). Again, thank you for your ongoing support of myself and this project. As mentioned above, the "No Moe Intro" cut of this edit will be available tomorrow morning. :)

DigModiFicaTion said:
Moe_Syzlak said:

Yes I am :) It's growing on me and I'm finding that I'm preferring it. I attempted to make a branching BluRay by having two separate intro videos that then linked to the remainder of the movie, but I'm finding that the transition is jumpy. Perhaps it's just my preview in dvd architect? I'm currently uploading the "No Moe Intro" version of this edit. Both will be available. I"ll continue to look for ways to create a branching BR version as well. If you know of a free option I'd love to know about it.

*UPDATE*
My apologies for not responding to the PM's in the past couple days. I've been in the midst of a major relocation and as a result needed to transfer my internet which was a bit more difficult than expected. Everything is up and running (and for a better price too  :D) So I will be responding to your messages no later than tomorrow evening (my time). Again, thank you for your ongoing support of myself and this project. As mentioned above, the "No Moe Intro" cut of this edit will be available tomorrow morning. :)

Awesome! Well you know you can PM me when it's done. I think having seen the clip and watched the rest of the last version I can post my review. Thanks for this and I love that you're calling it "No Moe."

Edit: huh, I guess I can't post a review from my phone. So my review will have to wait until I can access a computer.

I believe I replied to all of the PM requests. If I missed you, please accept my apology and rePM. The "No Moe Intro" version is also up and running. So if you liked most of the edit, but were wanting to have the planet hopping removed I've got you covered ;)

Thanks everyone!

I apologize for being unable to leave a review, but my computer is insolent.

I absolutely loved it. Had I known about your Youtube channel two years ago, I would have played a more important part. Aside from that, until I watched the edit, I didn't notice a single difference between the digitally recreated characters and the original templates. It really makes a lot more sense than the vanilla film, but the rebellion could have been made to look more unprovoked as they were truly. Truly amazing. If I may, I was also wondering if you'd be able to assist me in making a fan edit of Suicide Squad.

Thanks for your kind words NLP.

I actually dont own SS and don't plan on ever seeing it, or I'd love to help out.

This edit (No Moe Intro) is now available via a certain organ :)

Looking forward to watching the "no moe intro" version of your edit.
I'm sure if i keep searching 'll find it on the interwebs somewhere

Been awhile since i was on here, and was hoping that someone would try and do something with R1, and sure enough.

Just heard back from the guys over at BanthaFodder.fm and their podcast review of Rise of the Rebellion is completed and should be posted soon. I also got into the mood of updates and should have a Rise of the Rebellion update  for you all very soon.

Awesome. Forgot to congratulate you too.  :blush: ;)

mijn.jpg
+ 
L2FwcGhvc3RpbmdfcHJvZC9ibG9icy9BRW5CMlVvYmRuY01ocm0tUm1RODV6bEFtaF9kclA0b2Y5RUpiYUVzNzkzX3BYXzItN0lncVVWSVpob2dlWXF5RFJ6TWdvdmJTQWFuanZVVThXNFdndnFMZ25OUXd5dnJ5QS5vTVdIajlBQTRLNUtWdDNm
=
bluray-disc-icon.png

Bobson Dugnutt said:
Chest, vitial organ, cyan disc?

Perhaps it was too cryptic. If you can figure out the meaning behind the pictures and add them together you'll get the intended message.

These are also clues as to what you might find after decoding the images ;)

Ah, I see now

You can now get a man checking his highly vascular, glandular, ductless organ on HD-DVD!

Choking on your pancreas organ is required to make a BD menu.

Focus more on the artery and vein of the organ.
Think language with the first image.

You've got to be frinking kidding me. My Spleen equals Blu-Ray. Tell me I'm right!

Back
Top Bottom