• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

STAR WARS: Last Jedi - Anti-Cringe-Cut

Congrats on finishing this unique vision :)

DonKamillo said:
giphy.gif

When I came along almost three months ago with my "finished edit" asking around where to publish it, I never would have thought that I had this kind of journey ahead of me. ​

Thanks to everybody for sticking with me and special thanks to @"DigModiFicaTion" who went out of his way to help me out when I was stuck and always gave me crazy detailed feedback. Never expected to find that kind of passion for this little hobby of ours here and I really appreciate it!​

All hail @"DigModiFicaTion" ! :D  I like the sound of this edit and I'm interested to see it... just for the green saber if nothing else ;) . Congratulations on finishing.

Thanks everybody! As I'm being bombarded with PMs right now, I just want to say that everybody (who owns the original movie of course) will get access to it. As I'm new to this, I hope a Staff member or Faneditor can answer the following questions for me. 

How do I get...
  • a fanedit page for my cut set up?
  • my edit into the IFDB and subsequently added to the fanedits list at fanedit.info?
Thanks again!

DonKamillo said:
How do I get...
  • my edit into the IFDB and subsequently added to the fanedits list at fanedit.info?
Thanks again!

To submit a fanedit to the database, log into the IFDB part of the site and click on the "User Menu" part of the taskbar and then selecting the "Fanedit Submission" and filling out the form with your poster, cutlist, trailer, editing details etc. 

And as far as fanedit.info goes, it hasn't been updated in over a year now so it's fruitless I believe to get your edit there at least at this point in time. But in the case that it does at some point in the future, there are instructions to do so here

Bobson Dugnutt said:
DonKamillo said:
How do I get...
Thanks again!

To submit a fanedit to the database, log into the IFDB part of the site and click on the "User Menu" part of the taskbar and then selecting the "Fanedit Submission" and filling out the form with your poster, cutlist, trailer, editing details etc. 

I already tried that but I don't have that menu point:

[img=280x280]https://imgoat.com/uploads/a09c8844ba/143712.png[/img]

Clicking on "First Time Faneditor Submission" only leads to a page that says I should contact @"DominicCobb"

DonKamillo said:
Bobson Dugnutt said:
DonKamillo said:
How do I get...
Thanks again!

I already tried that but I don't have that menu point:

Clicking on "First Time Faneditor Submission" only leads to a page that says I should contact @"DominicCobb"

Probably beacuse you haven't been given the offical "Faneditor" flair, which will probably give you access to it. It should be given to you soon by a mod

A staff member will be contacting you shortly regarding your submission.

Please remember that this is a global community. That means time for one is not the same as time for the other. Your information is coming. Please be patient.

Also, we are not affiliated with info at all. The question you have asked regarding it should not be asked in the forum.

Wanting to ensure the audiofiles out there with their 5.1 systems have their TLJ fix, DonKamillo has produced a 5.1 mix to go along with the edit. I've reviewed the file and the previous issues are no longer present. Great work DonKamillo!

That is great news. Should make an already exciting edit even better. :cool:

Created a coverart for my edit :D

full

Last edited:
Thanks guys!  :)

BTW @everybody who has problems extracting the zip archives: Use 7Zip  ;)

DonKamillo said:
Thanks guys!  :)

BTW @everybody who has problems extracting the zip archives: Use 7Zip  ;)

Wow, you read my mind. That's the first thing I went for :)

BTW, promise kept, a review is up

Stupid question-this will be my first review here.  I don’t see how to do it?  Do you know where...also this was the film they should have made especially due to the untimely dear of Carrie Fischer.  I know continuity with the next film will be a problem but for now this is perfect!

Great job.  My one complaint-I think the scroll should not have had anti cringe in it.  You version is a go to version and should follow the norm.  Really great work- and I look forward to more work from you.

Doug

Yeah - I could not find how to submit a review, either!

Dougbl said:
Stupid question-this will be my first review here.  I don’t see how to do it?  Do you know where...also this was the film they should have made especially due to the untimely dear of Carrie Fischer.  I know continuity with the next film will be a problem but for now this is perfect!

Great job.  My one complaint-I think the scroll should not have had anti cringe in it.  You version is a go to version and should follow the norm.  Really great work- and I look forward to more work from you.

Doug

Back
Top Bottom