• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

STAR WARS: Last Jedi - Anti-Cringe-Cut

Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who voted and got me this little thing here:

160876.jpg

Appreciate it! :)

DonKamillo, it's been confirmed that Episode IX will utilize unused footage of Carrie Fisher shot for TFA and TLJ.

@"gentlewookiee" , Welcome to the forums.

the manifesto of all things procedural said:
If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

One of our rules is that we do not allow requests in the forum. Any requests for an approved edit should be done via PM to the editor or in the Trades & Requests forum.

DigModiFicaTion said:
@"gentlewookiee" , Welcome to the forums.

the manifesto of all things procedural said:
If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

One of our rules is that we do not allow requests in the forum. Any requests for an approved edit should be done via PM to the editor or in the Trades & Requests forum.

Very well, my apologies.

DonKamillo said:
Just wanted to say thanks to everybody who voted and got me this little thing here:

160876.jpg

Appreciate it! :)

Well deserved too.

I think not enough people realize just now significant Canto Bight is to the movie:

Editroid said:
I think not enough people realize just now significant Canto Bight is to the movie:

Oh I think most people understand it’s intent. I just don’t want it in my TLJ cut. Poorly conceived, poorly executed, and distracts from where the focus should be: Rey/Luke/Kylo Ben/Snoke.

Moe_Syzlak said:
Editroid said:

Oh I think most people understand it’s intent. I just don’t want it in my TLJ cut. Poorly conceived, poorly executed, and distracts from where the focus should be: Rey/Luke/Kylo Ben/Snoke.

"Should"?

Someone should make an edit just about the Canto Bight stuff as a fun little inconsequential side story to go along with this.

jrWHAG42 said:
Someone should make an edit just about the Canto Bight stuff as a fun little inconsequential side story to go along with this.

What’s next? A Cringe Supercut?  :p

Moe_Syzlak said:
jrWHAG42 said:

No, because when it's cringe, it's really cringe and painful. 
I actually liked the Canto Bight stuff for the most part, it was fun, and probably the best aspect of the film. While the focus should indeed be on Luke, Rey, Snoke, and Kylo, and I don't fault your edit, I also haven't seen your edit to see how much it's able to be fixed. If you take the side plot for what it is, however, it works well as a fun side story that over all doesn't matter, but is still nice to have, that would require less editing. 
But maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

jrWHAG42 said:
Moe_Syzlak said:
jrWHAG42 said:

No, because when it's cringe, it's really cringe and painful. 
I actually liked the Canto Bight stuff for the most part, it was fun, and probably the best aspect of the film. While the focus should indeed be on Luke, Rey, Snoke, and Kylo, and I don't fault your edit, I also haven't seen your edit to see how much it's able to be fixed. If you take the side plot for what it is, however, it works well as a fun side story that over all doesn't matter, but is still nice to have, that would require less editing. 
But maybe I don't know what I'm talking about.

I’ll go with the latter.  :p 

I thought the entirety of the Resostance stuff was cringe worthy. I’m not an editor, but I play one in the Internet. This edit gets a lot right IMO, though. There’s also another edit that never got approved that I quite like.

Back
Top Bottom