• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Spider-Man: Homecoming (No Spoilers)

bionicbob said:
A fan film featuring the Miles Morales Spider-Man....

Thanks for sharing. That was pretty good! I particularly liked the credits and the stinger.

The title of the next movie is Spider-Man: Homecoming

I heard one of the books influencing the movie is Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane, which also had a story called "Homecoming"

Keaton would be great, hopefully they look into Vulture's second apperance where he and Peter wind up fighting in the Bugle's offices with Jameson and Brant hiding under tables

bionicbob said:
A fan film featuring the Miles Morales Spider-Man....

I thought it was really well done.

Somehow I missed this before, but -- Wow, that was perfect! Somebody let these people make the next Spider-Man movie, and let Sony get out of the way!

Thanks for sharing this, Bob!

I'm fine with RDJ making an appearance in Spider-Man, but it'll probably just be a quick cameo, maybe even during the end credits scene. And honestly, there doesn't need to be more than that. Not every MCU film should have a dozen different superheroes in it. 

At this point, Marvel just needs to focus on making a Spider-Man film that's really great, not on having references to 27 other films in it.

I doubt RDJ is making a quick cameo in this.

Did everybody forget about this?  The first two trailers dropped!  

I can say this is the first MCU film I am genuinely excited for.  Not only because I am firmly convinced that when Marvel is forced to not play by the formula, they raise the bar and actually do _good_ films, but also because it seems to me the tone of Spider-Man is much more in line with that of the MCU as a whole.  

What about these words by Amy Pascal?  Sony and Marvel have confirmed, despite her claims, that Spider-Man has another 4 films in contract with Marvel (2 solos and 2 appearances in other films) after Homecoming is out.  Those places will most likely be taken by “Avengers: Infinity War” and the two sequels to “Homecoming”, with another one…

Lots of people online seem to take issue with Iron Man's heavy involvement, but it's fair enough that the film would incorporate major elements of the MCU to differentiate it from Sony's recent Spidey films. They also seem to have worked Stark into the story in an interesting, organic way, so I'm keeping an open mind about it.

Beyond that, it looks colourful, it seems to explore the theme of responsibility (hope that's actually in the movie and not just suggested by the trailer) and Michael Keaton's Vulture looks great. So I'm looking forward to this, and also to what they might do in the future (fingers crossed for Kraven the Hunter and Chameleon... they also need to get J. Jonah Jameson back in these movies).

Problem Eliminator said:
Lots of people online seem to take issue with Iron Man's heavy involvement, but it's fair enough that the film would incorporate major elements of the MCU to differentiate it from Sony's recent Spidey films. They also seem to have worked Stark into the story in an interesting, organic way, so I'm keeping an open mind about it.

Beyond that, it looks colourful, it seems to explore the theme of responsibility (hope that's actually in the movie and not just suggested by the trailer) and Michael Keaton's Vulture looks great. So I'm looking forward to this, and also to what they might do in the future (fingers crossed for Kraven the Hunter and Chameleon... they also need to get J. Jonah Jameson back in these movies).

Definitely agree with you here. The responsibility theme weaved in with Tony Stark's character seems really promising. The "You've gotta be more than the suit" line (something like that lol) really is well written for the characters cause I think it sets up a good arc for Peter and also is consistent with Tony's arc in Iron Man 3 where he realized he is more than just the suit.

I agree with both of you. The themes the film looks like it will deal with seem fantastic, and Iron Man’s presence seems so fantastically organic it is stunning.

Canon Editor said:
I agree with both of you. The themes the film looks like it will deal with seem fantastic, and Iron Man’s presence seems so fantastically organic it is stunning.

Tony Stark meeting Peter felt a little forced in Civil War, so that awkwardness has already been paid for.

So how much more footage do you think we'll need before we can do Iron Man 4 edits?

Back
Top Bottom