• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Pet Peeve # _____________

New Pet Peeve:

Newbs posting crazy fanedit concepts without showing any clips or properly explaining the changes, claiming it'll blow you away and saying "Don't believe how that can work? Believe it."

I guess you just gotta have faith.

tumblr_mf73bv5l1z1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Butt, butt, neg, what if it's the edit everybody's waiting for? What if it's the One?

Then I will find the biggest crow I can and eat that sucker up.

ThrowgnCpr said:
awww, don't eat the crow

I think we both know that won't end up happening anyway. But in the future, just for you, anytime I have to "eat crow" I'll eat tofu crow.

Didn't Tofo Crow used to hang out with River Phoenix in the early 90s?

Mofo Crow was the evil Crow from MST3K.

Users that continue to create threads with only a hyperlink, not taking any time to write their thoughts on the topic (if they even have thought processing function), despite them being told multiple times that this is annoying.

Pet Peeve #hashtag:

YouTube reviews.

Pet Peeve #333

Quoting pic-heavy posts and writing only one sentence, or one word, drives me nuts every time I see it. Especially when you're quoting the post directly above yours. Post #2 does not need to quote the entirety of Post #1 just so you can say "right on my ninja". I'm tempted to start bunny-spamming the forums again.

MODERATOR NOTE:

873ff2c8ae05ccdb0a6f73f7cb7c59be.jpg

Neglify said:
Pet Peeve #333

Quoting pic-heavy posts and writing only one sentence, or one word, drives me nuts every time I see it. Especially when you're quoting the post directly above yours. Post #2 does not need to quote the entirety of Post #1 just so you can say "right on my ninja". I'm tempted to start bunny-spamming the forums again.

I fixed the aforementioned posts.  Also fixed your post.

TVs Frink said:
Neglify said:
Pet Peeve #333

burj-khalifa-with-a-rabbit_o_1137204.jpg

Thanks. And your bunnymeme pic is better than mine because it made me lose The Game (even tho mine is bigger tee-hee).

Neglify said:
TVs Frink said:
Neglify said:
Pet Peeve #333

Thanks. And your bunnymeme pic is better than mine because it made me lose The Game (even tho mine is bigger tee-hee).

Welcome.

TVs Frink said:
Neglify said:
TVs Frink said:
Neglify said:
Pet Peeve #333

Welcome.

I hate this too.

Possessed said:
TVs Frink said:
Neglify said:
TVs Frink said:
Neglify said:
Pet Peeve #333

Welcome.

I hate this too.

Good to know, thanks for weighing in.

Back
Top Bottom