• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Vote now in wave 1 of the FEOTM Reboot!

Pet Peeve # _____________

Neglify said:
Y'all should be thankful this Canadian's passion is watching 50,000 movies and not

killing 50,000 whores.

damn, bro. that puts things in perspective.

laser_eyes_babies_16.jpg

For some people, it is most likely improbable that they could list all of their pet peeves...

Yeah, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Pet Peeve#55378008: When you step in the cleaning bucket and spill the water all over the floor.

That just makes the floor cleaner.

I sure hope so, I did my best to clean that water up, just hope it didn't screw anything up.

Pet Peeve 01101100 01100101 01100111 01101111 01110011

People who say "Legos".

The plural of Lego is Lego.

That is all.

Lego my Legos.

singular: legolas

27405_lego_lord_of_the_rings_movie_poster_legolas_toysnbricks.jpg

#12 Unnecessary user tagging.

I know what I'm setting myself up for here, but try to restrain yourselves.

Gah, I hate video ads on websites that auto-start. Scares the hell out of me every time.

Neglify said:
Gah, I hate video ads on websites that auto-start. Scares the hell out of me every time.

And their close cousins, midi music embedded in websites. That abomination largely died out after the 90s, but every once and a while, one crops up.

matrixgrindhouse said:
And their close cousins, midi music embedded in websites. That abomination largely died out after the 90s, but every once and a while, one crops up.

I had - still have - a music player on my website.
Used to auto launch, now guests have to hit the ON tab.

Aside from that, I keep my laptop audio on MUTE always and never notice audio.
Plus, I run AdBlock+ and NoScript and have Java switched off.
Adverts - no.

On mobile Tapatalk. Posted the link as best I could. *sigh*

Edit: tried to edit it with IMG tags; doesn't seem to make a difference.

I've been using Tapatalk a lot over the past year or two, and there are several things I would never ever try to do on it. Posting any kind of image or gif is one of those things.

Related pet peeve:

Using this gif

wbye7e6gxdwdaxnftzvo.gif

Instead of this one

Awkward-Ba-Dum-Tss-Reaction-Gif-On-SNL.gif

Back
Top Bottom